If you pay by credit card you pay some extramoney :(
I don't like electric water-heaters (it's so in this guesthouse).
Location is not superb but ok. Wifi is free. Breakfast is biiig and tasty.
Price is reasonable.
House exterior is very nice.
I think you will not loose if you choose this place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top class traditional Scottish Bed and Breakfast run by the same family since 1983. Evelyn & Archie offer you a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in their lovely Victorian home. Great care & pride is taken in the standard and comfort of the spacious en-suite bedrooms. You can enjoy a hearty full Scottish breakfast with Haggis or try one of the 'healthy options'. We are Open All Year. We have free off street parking for cars and hard standing for motorcycles, we also offer Secure Bicycle Storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Glengarry Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glengarry Hotel Callander
- Glengarry Guest House Callander, Scotland