my dad stays in callender but we all stay in glasgow and outside so finding somewere overnite without it costing a fortune is so hard most places want a two nite stay at least but we went to ann at the glengarry and she couldnt have been any more helpfull she accomadated myself who has a mobilty problem and both my brother and his daughter and son at resonable cost unfortunatly we had a bit of a family crisis and the double room couldnt be used by his daughter and we got to swap him into it and my other neice not his daughter into the single and anne was great about it even giving a slight discount on the double brilliant the facilities were fab the friendlyness was great and they allow you to come and go as needed we had a great day at my dads and celebrated my sisters 25th birthday and had a laid bk and comfortable nite the only drawbk i had was my room seemed to be slightly colder then the upstairs ones and i found it harder to warm up but apart fae that i wouldne haistate to recommend the breakfast was brill and well worth getting up early for and will hopefully get bk soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top class traditional Scottish Bed and Breakfast run by the same family since 1983. Evelyn & Archie offer you a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in their lovely Victorian home. Great care & pride is taken in the standard and comfort of the spacious en-suite bedrooms. You can enjoy a hearty full Scottish breakfast with Haggis or try one of the 'healthy options'. We are Open All Year. We have free off street parking for cars and hard standing for motorcycles, we also offer Secure Bicycle Storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Glengarry Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glengarry Hotel Callander
- Glengarry Guest House Callander, Scotland