“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
French doors lead to fully enclosed rear garden
House has two exclusive parking spaces Spacious and airy living space with ample seating for six
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
French doors lead to fully enclosed rear garden
House has two exclusive parking spaces
Spacious and airy living space with ample seating for six
Plenty of space for six diners
Explore the local area
Contemporary and generous king bedroom with ensuite
Ensuite with large shower
Elegant double bedroom
Modern and sunny twin bedroom overlooking rear garden
Family bathroom with shower
Modern and well equipped kitchen
Welcome to Calasraid!
Nearby Loch Venacher
Dramatic Ben Ledi towering over Callander
Ben Venue overlooking Loch Venacher
Hairy Heilan' Coo are plentiful in this area
Bracklin Falls in Callander
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
David C
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

We are an extended family of four adults and two teenagers, we all exclaimed wow! when we opened the door and entered this brilliant "home".
The facilities and high standard of accommodation far exceeded our expectations and we thoroughly enjoyed the week we spent there.
The owner was very helpful with lots of info prior to the visit and it was a lovely and much appreciated touch to leave us a useful welcome pack.
The surrounding area is beautiful and there are lots of things to do.
We would highly recommend this holiday home to anyone looking for a high standard accommodation

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything, a perfect holiday let
Liked least: Nothing
14 May 2016
Hi David,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. You are too kind and it leaves me a little speechless when people are so kind with what they have to say about Calasraid.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your week and will hopefully welcome you back sometime.

Thanks again
470auntie...
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

beautiful house in a great location, clean. tastefully decorated comfy bed, well equiped kitchen, a real home from home .Scenery in surrounding area magnificent. Great to relax in the garden after a busy day sightseeing. To sum up everything was Perfect.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: nothing to dislike
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
14 May 2016
I really can't ask for anymore. To get reviews like this puts a huge smile on my face. I love it when guests say that Calasraid feels like a home from home. That is the one thing we hoped to achieve with the house.

I was also delighted to hear you rated the scenery so highly. Every season is different and I will never tire of the area but it is even better when others share my appreciation.

Thanks again and hope to see you back sometime.
nosunburn
Hampshire
“Smart, modern house, well furnished and able acommodate 6 people”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed in order to attend a wedding- we had different people staying for a few days only. The accommodation was easily able to adapt to this- this good supply of plates , towels, showers etc. We had checked with the owner beforehand and she has been really helpful regarding this / travel cot etc ( all available )
The house is on the edge of town, and very quiet.
Callander was a really friendly small town with individual shops. Good provision for those with special dietary needs eg gluten -free. Beautiful area to explore, castles/ waterfalls, would definitely return

17 Sep 2015
Your generously kind words will surely leave no doubt in anyone’s mind that Calasraid was a good choice for you and, is able to adapt to a variety of possibilities for any family attending a wedding in the the town. I’m truly grateful to you for reviewing your stay so positively and, I am so pleased you enjoyed the friendly feel of Callander. This is always music to my ears. I was also extremely happy that the sun was out for your wedding. I could not ask for more.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and please do visit again soon.

Warmest regards and my sincere thanks
catraine
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 2 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a lovely stay in Calasraid. My sister said that all the thought that had gone into the detail - including bottle of fizz in the fridge - made her feel welcome. Very comfortable, and enjoyed the DVD selection too. My other sister and I found that we had both checked where your towels came from as they were so soft ;-). Thanks so much and we hope to visit again some day. C

17 Sep 2015
Thank you for your perfect review but moreover, many thanks for coming to stay and being perfectly lovely guests. I was so pleased that you felt welcome and enjoyed the fizz. That is a huge compliment and all I can ask for.

Please do come again.

Warmest regards and sincere thanks,
Jon M
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Clean and Comfortable”
Reviewed 11 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We are a family with two boys aged 10 and 8, and have just returned from a week at Calasraid. The property is truly a home from home, with comfortable beds and lots of space. It also feels genuinely clean, which in my experience is rare for a holiday cottage and (I would imagine) is difficult to achieve and maintain. Callander is a nice small town with a well-stocked Co-op and plenty of shops, pubs and restaurants. Would highly recommend.

Liked best: Cleanliness
Travelling group: Young Children
Incredible kindness…

Thank you coming to stay and then following through with a magnificent TripAdvisor review. I am so pleased that you felt Calasraid was a home from home. This is praise indeed and exactly how I hope our guests feel during their well deserved break.

I also really appreciate your comments about the cleanliness of the house and I always love to hear that our visitors enjoy Callander and the surrounding area as much as I do.

Warmest regards and sincere thanks,
hassan c
Redditch, United Kingdom
“a very comfortable and spacious accommodation of high standard”
Reviewed 5 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

we stayed in Calasraid for nearly two weeks and find the accommodation very comfortable and of high standard. the proprietor was very welcoming and helpful.

Travelling group: Other
17 Sep 2015
Thank you for your very kind and helpful review. All I ever hope for is that our guests feel welcome and comfortable. You have highlighted both and I am delighted to read this. I thank you for choosing to stay with us and hosting you was a pleasure for us as well as a privilege. I’m genuinely grateful.

We would love to welcome you back some time.

Warmest regards,
Christine...
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“A great place to stay in Callander”
Reviewed 25 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

We have had many holidays in Scotland and elsewhere in the UK staying in rented cottages.
Calasraid was one of the best, spacious very well equipped,well decorated and well maintained.
Staying there enabled us to explore part of Scotland that we have passed through many times.
We had a most enjoyable week walking among beautiful scenery.

Travelling group: Other
17 Sep 2015
Wow, that is all I can really say. To describe us as one of the best is more than I could ever hope for. I will certainly make us strive to maintain this huge compliment and we always looking for ways to improve our guests experience of Calasraid and the local area.

I personally think this is one of the most beautiful and interesting parts of Scotland but I know I have some bias. So happy to hear you enjoyed walking here and the scenery changes with every season.

Thank you for being such lovely guests and please do come back and visit some time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing