Review Highlights
So pleased

I’m so pleased I finally booked a workshop. It was great fun really friendly and easy to learn. I... read more

Reviewed 7 October 2020
116katef
via mobile
Tiffany glass workshop

My husband and I took a Tiffany glass workshop and really loved it, despite having to wear face... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2020
D C
Trowbridge, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bude
from US$517.16
from US$511.97
from US$273.64
More Info
All reviews tiffany glass fused glass glass making great fun workshop tuition proudly session lesson
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2019 via mobile

I finally found time to take up a Christmas gift voucher. I had never worked with glass before and I was made to feel welcome. Julie and her daughter were both helpful and encouraging. I loved every minute and produced a lovely piece of fused glass. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Decided last minute to do the fused glass workshop. Didn't know what to expect but it was well worth the money. The staff were helpful and supportive and even I managed to make something I was proud of by the end of it!!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful experience!
I passed Beau Nidol on a rainy morning, popped in and was able to join a glass workshop that afternoon.
I haven't collected my (ahem!)masterpieces yet, but regardless of how they turn out I had a fabulous afternoon.
Everyone was friendly, knew what they were doing and at no point made me feel rushed or guilty of indecision.
Thank you!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank sauvains
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Three of us went along, 2 hadn’t done this before. ( I’m hooked!) we made a variety of goodies. Charlie the cat, and shoal of fish. Beautiful beach hut and wish stick. Also a sheep mounted on driftwood, and a leaf stick. Such a lovely time and great tuition. Have to go back and collect tomorrow, can’t wait! Also thought amazing value. Thank you so much Hannah and the lovely man with you. Wish I lived nearer !!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Annette C
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took friends Granddaughter here last Friday. What a fantastic way to spend a couple of hours, particularly when it’s raining. Tuition was spot on ,very clear ,informative and patient. We made some fused glass ornaments to take home which looked so good couldn’t quite believe we made them.
Recommend you do this 100% !!!!!!

Date of experience: April 2018