My husband & I had originally planned to stay at Newquay or St Ives as we were visiting these two popular seaside towns. But most good hotels or B&B were fully booked. Glad we found this. It is located in Bude, a quieter town which you feel peace and serenity. The room rate was worth every penny .
We enjoyed our 1 night stay because of:
- Friendly staff
- Hotel with parking, or alternatively free street parking. Our room was just next to the carpark, but we were not too bothered about any noise.
-Big, clean room with comfy bed. The bathroom was bright, spacious and clean, though the countertop was too small to put all our toiletries. Enjoyed and revitalised tired body with the rain showerhead.
-Supermarket was conveniently nearby.
-The breakfast was superb. Buffet breakfast with good selection of tasty croissants, pastries, or cook to order breakfast. We had the Cornish breakfast (like an English breakfast), and blueberry pancake (what recipe ?) with bacon. All were really delicious. The waitress was very friendly.
- Close by to the restaurant -Life's A Beach we booked for dinner
Nothing to fault, but it would be nice if there was air-conditioner in the room. As the air was still and was quite stuffy the moment we went in .
Definitely recommend to travellers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hebasca is a playful yet elegant hotel with a killer cocktail bar, feisty grill restaurant, sundeck and free WiFi throughout.Slap bang in the heart of Bude, you'll be just a stone's throw from the beach and a short walk from the town centre, where Bude's best shops, sights and eateries await. Free parking available.Our super-luxe bedrooms feature sleek bathrooms with powerful drench showers, hand-crafted furniture, super-comfy duck-down duvets and fashionable furnishings. Cloud and coffee-coloured walls are punctuated with jewel-bright splashes of colour and slate trimmings. When you awake from your deep slumber, breakfast is served until 10:30am. Tuck into a Stateside Breakfast - plain or blueberry pancakes drizzled with maple syrup and topped with crispy bacon, scrambled eggs and bacon on French toast, or a classic cooked breakfast. Lip-smacking fresh fruit, pastries and croissants are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hebasca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hebasca Bude, Cornwall