Open today: 08:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Never fails to deliver great 'surf-ice' :-)

This is the second year that my eldest son (11 yo) and I have been surfing with Robin & team at... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2018
ThirteenM
Derby, United Kingdom
Freewave Surf Academy Rocks!

Myself, my wife and our two children aged 12 & 14 had the best time surfing with Freewave. Our... read more

Reviewed 31 October 2018
Boat-333
Hampton, United Kingdom

All reviews widemouth bay great fun an excellent teacher teenage boys useful tips own pace his team mixed ages within an hour small group gave clear consecutive days next year catching waves safe hands great lesson these guys
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Thank you for a great lesson this week and especially for being so attentive to my 10 year old son. He had a fantastic time and came out of the water buzzing and ready for more! Well organised, friendly staff - highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We had the best time. The teachers were fantastic and were especially great with our 11 year old. He basically one to one and was almost standing on the board by the end, which meant we also got to enjoy the lesson without worrying about him. The teachers were also great with us they taught you the basics and were in the sea to help but also let you get on with it and the fact I was catching waves and standing up on the board at the end was the icing on the cake. Fantastic afternoon.thanks guys we will be recommending you to everyone

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Robin, Puffs & Pia were all super friendly, knowledgeable, patient & attentive with me and my 10 yr old daughter!

If you want to learn to surf in safe hand, let these guys help you!

Hopefully bump into you again when I've got my own board and am back down in Cornwall guys!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Freewave was recommended to us, and we were not disappointed. Very easy to book in advance via website.Robin quick to respond & very helpful. Family new to surfing, 12 yr, 16 yr boys & 2, 45 yr+ parents!!!. Puffs was our instructor, she took us out on 'Big Thursday', very large waves!, but we were all standing up & had so much confidence in Puffs' tuition. We came in exhausted but ready for our next lesson in a few days time. Second lesson was just as good, so much so we went back for a third. All equipment supplied, good wetsuits-stayed warm, great expertise - Thank you Puffs. We will be back, 16 yr old wants to do more, 'Amazing' - hoping next Summer if not before. Thank you Robin & Puffs.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Highlight of the holiday. Robin and Puff were great instructors, always encouraging and relaxed. Water was warm in the wetsuit and my daughter and I felt completely safe under their watch full care. Booking was easy with a quick chat with Robin. Will definitely be back for more.