Open today: 08:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Never fails to deliver great 'surf-ice' :-)

This is the second year that my eldest son (11 yo) and I have been surfing with Robin & team at... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2018
ThirteenM
Derby, United Kingdom
Freewave Surf Academy Rocks!

Myself, my wife and our two children aged 12 & 14 had the best time surfing with Freewave. Our... read more

Reviewed 31 October 2018
Boat-333
Hampton, United Kingdom

All reviews widemouth bay great fun an excellent teacher teenage boys useful tips own pace his team mixed ages within an hour small group gave clear consecutive days next year catching waves safe hands great lesson these guys
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Having had other surf lessons in the past, our 14 year old (Birthday treat) and 11 year old had a lesson with Freewave. Instructors β€œCharlie and Puffs(!)” were fantastic. The children had a great time and we’ll definitely be going back before the end of the holiday.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2018

We enjoyed a great afternoon in the waves in beautiful Widemouth Bay. Marus, Charlie and Puffy were fantastic teachers and the whole family managed to stand up! I would highly recommend for all ages. Plus the wetsuits work very well...

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018

We had two lessons in two days in August. The lesson was great, staff are friendly and enthusiastic putting us at ease in the waves and giving us some useful tips for surfing trips in future! The equipment is good quality. All in all a great experience and highly recommend!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

My 8 year old and I had a superb day because of the professionalism and friendly way our teacher Puffs organised everything. She was so good with my son and made the day work, and to get us both standing on the boards was some achievement. Thank you to her for making the lesson so enjoyable, we shall be back.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

My two daughters had beginner suf lessons at Widemouth - friendly, approachable and lots of fun. They really helped the girls when in the water and both were able to stand up no the boards at the end. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2018