“Good food and friendly staff”

Dynasty Indian Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 62 Restaurants in Brockenhurst
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 April 2016

We went for a midweek meal over the a Easter break and didn't need a reservation. Service was quick, staff were friendly and the food was good. Customer service was friendly and informal which we enjoyed but could do with some fine tuning.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

This is our 4th visit here when we come to new forest the service is superb and the food is great good portion sizes great flavours a firm favourite with us

Reviewed 13 March 2016

Always great Indian cuisine but last night the food was even better and was explained by a few tweaks to the recipes which certainly worked. Both had the king prawn puri to start followed by mains of Murgh Mirchi masala cooked in a plum sauce and king prawn patia, excellent and great value.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

The only Indian restaurant in Brockenhurst. A good menu with all the usual dishes. My favourite is the garlic chili chicken. It can get very busy so it's best to book.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Ate here midweek last week.

The food is decent, a notch above the bog standard curry place. I've only eaten here once, but I'd say its not quite up to the standards of the Curry Leaf in Lyndhurst or Asha in Ashurst.
Prices may be slightly higher than those two, but still pretty reasonable tbh.

The owner/manager is very effusive/chatty, which may or may not be to your liking - we had to endure listening to an extensive political chat between him and the next table, which aint really what I come out to hear when I'm with the other half, a boozy night out with the boys perhaps!

I'm not going to be harsh and mark the restaurant down for that, but it is something to be aware of.

I did say to the other half that he was wasted in a rural curry house, he should be in a tux doing the greeting at a posh London club.

I'd eat here again if I was in Brockenhurst and after a curry and a chat, but if I had to drive and was in the boonies I'd probably chose the Curry Leaf or Asha.

1  Thank Gareth W