Room was comfortable and warm, breakfast great but few niggles:
1) Woken up in the morning by host cooking breakfast (single door divided our room and kitchen).
2) Fireplace let out awful burning smell when switched on.
3) TV remote did not work.
4) First words from host to me were "don't slam the door", rather than "good morning".
5) Wet room has visible limescale, some fittings broken and water went literally everywhere. You couldn't use the toilet once someone had showered.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking