“Hospitality Par Excellence”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Little Heathers

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brockenhurst
Little Heathers
Ranked #3 of 34 Brockenhurst B&B and Inns
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“Hospitality Par Excellence”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Nothing is left to chance by proprietors Wendy and Paul. The welcome as warm as the complimentary home-made scones, cakes and tea; the rooms bright, well-aired and the epitome of comfort; the bathroom sparkled; the garden ideal; every detail is attended to.
Yet for me the most important factor is the breakfast - it's a meal I never eat unless someone else is cooking it. Here Wendy produces a cooked breakfast with everything available. This is complimented by an array of fruits, preserves and cereals which will satisfy any palate.
If you're visiting Brockenhurst this is the only place to stay.

Room Tip: If you can get the garden room it does mean you have direct access to the garden and the summer hous...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Woking, Surrey
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We stayed just the one night but will we return. Rather than write a long review I will just refer you to the previous reviews and say they are all true.
The fresh fruit salad at breakfast was especially nice and refreshing.
We were offered a lift to hotel for our meal out in the evening which was nice.
Our thanks to Wendy and Paul for a superb stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Having just returned from a 3 day stay at Little Heathers, I am happy to reiterate all the wonderful comments that have already been made about this lovely B&B. All the positive feedback is well-deserved: Wendy and Paul are warm and welcoming hosts who do their utmost to ensure that your time with them is comfortable and enjoyable. Wendy's breakfasts are fresh, plentiful and delicious, and the food is as beautifully presented as the rooms are. The location is great - a quick drive or a pleasant 15 minute stroll into the centre of Brockenhurst, and perfectly situated for scenic walks through the surrounding forest. I cannot recommend the place highly enough - it surpasses all other hotel/B&B experiences I have had, and I hope to visit again in the near future.

Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank 89Roxanne
Wantage
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I have just returned from a three day stay at Little Heathers and I can say that the level of hospitality far exceeded my (rather fussy) expectations.
The room I had was spotlessly clean, the towels sumptious, the biscuits and snacks tantalisingly plentiful. My bed was turned down every night and a chocolate left on the pillow. My room overlooked a beautifully kept garden and my tastefully decorated room had its own patio with garden furniture.
My breakfast each day was superbly cooked and presented; on the first day I had the "Full Monty", which very nearly beat me. All the ingredients were of the very highest standard.
Wendy even gave me a lift to another hotel for a function that I was attending.
I shall return: I actually wish I hadn't left!
Thank you, Wendy and Paul.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Peter F
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We've just had a 3 night stay in the Boldre Room and can highly recommend it. It's a perfect B&B with lots of extra touches - we could relax with tea, scones & cake on arrival, and in our room there was bottled water, biscuits & chocolate, fluffy towels and toiletries to use. Everywhere is spotlessly clean, and the garden is a beautiful quiet place to relax. There's a very good choice for breakfast and everything is expertly cooked & presented. Although our room didn't have a view of the garden it had a large bay window giving plenty of light and there's lots of storage space. The en-suite shower room is compact but has everything you need and the water pressure in the shower is really good. Wendy & Paul are incredibly warm welcoming hosts and make you feel like a special guest in their home.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

We stayed here when we were going to a civil partnership at nearby Careys Manor hotel. Our spacious room was spotless and had lots of homely touches. Wendy and Paul were so helpful and even gave us a lift to Careys! Breakfast was delicious and nothing was too much trouble. We wouldnt hesitate to recommend this outstanding b&b to anyone!

• Stayed May 2013
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Beautiful location in a lovely part of the New forest Hampshire, lovely modern country B&B.
My husband and I stayed in the double room over looking the beautiful garden. Couldnt have been better cared for by Wendy & Paul for our short stay. Had a lovely Full works cooked breakfast overlooking that lovely garden! Paul was very kind to give us a lift too Careys Manor a short ride down the road for the Wedding my husband and were attending. This is a much better option as opposed to a hotel, its much more 1-2-1, caring, better facilities and well worth the money. We will definitely be recommending Little Heathers to all our family and friends, we will definitely be coming back to stay again!!!!!

Room Tip: we used the double room, it was lovely
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple