I took 6 members of the Waterside Ladies Supper Club to afternoon tea at The Balmer Lawn. The service was good, just enough, discrete and friendly. We sat in the garden on a glorious sunny Friday afternoon. It was good value for money - 3 finger sandwiches, a scone with jam and cream and a selection of other cakes for each person all for £8.50. Remember if you want more than one pot of tea (2 cups) per person it will be charged for as extra. The only down side would have been renovation noise, if we had stayed inside as originally intended, but the drilling drowned all conversation. We were lucky with the weather and could sit outside. You may want to know which part of the hotel is being refurbished when making a booking/reservation (it will be lovely once complete). We had a lovely relaxed afternoon tea (about 3.5 hours worth!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A good quality 4 Star Hotel & Spa set right in the heart of the beautiful New Forest National Park. We have extensive leisure facilities - indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi, 6 Spa treatment rooms and relaxation area, tennis and squash courts and fully equipped gym. Beresford's our award winning restaurant with 2 AA Rosettes offers some of the finest locally sourced foods in the area. You can access the Forest directly from the hotel. We have 6 rooms suitable for private, wedding and conference/corporate use. The hotel is privately owned and managed and we pride ourselves on offering great service. Book directly with the hotel for the best rates and room allocations inclusive of a full English breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Balmer Lawn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balmer Lawn Hotel Brockenhurst
- Balmer Lawn Brockenhurst, New Forest