Positives; Nice location and ideal for getting into the forest, friendly staff.
Negatives; Tired bedroom and public rooms, the whole feel is a hotel that is tired and should not be 4 star, I am not a snob but having stayed in number of nice hotels I have been in better 2 star ones, room was over priced, we were in the 'honeymoon room' and it was really dissapointing. Not worth the price at all. Spa was really a tiny jacuzzi, sauna and a fairly useless pool, odd shaped and too shallow. Public areas small and food was ok but nothing special. I suggest you look elsewhere or negotiate a good deal....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A good quality 4 Star Hotel & Spa set right in the heart of the beautiful New Forest National Park. We have extensive leisure facilities - indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi, 6 Spa treatment rooms and relaxation area, tennis and squash courts and fully equipped gym. Beresford's our award winning restaurant with 2 AA Rosettes offers some of the finest locally sourced foods in the area. You can access the Forest directly from the hotel. We have 6 rooms suitable for private, wedding and conference/corporate use. The hotel is privately owned and managed and we pride ourselves on offering great service. Book directly with the hotel for the best rates and room allocations inclusive of a full English breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Balmer Lawn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balmer Lawn Hotel Brockenhurst
- Balmer Lawn Brockenhurst, New Forest