Wow what can I say....We ordered a Pork fillet with mash for lunch and it was one of the best dishes I've eaten in a while. Each mouthful was devine....we didn't want it to end! After lunch, we decided to relax in one of the lounges, where we felt very much at home. One member of staff was very friendly and attentive by lighting the candles, turning on the coal fire and he also gave us an opportunity to sample taste a selection of their fine beverages. We felt very welcome and the service was fab! Would highly recommend The Pig.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pig is a bang up to date take on a new style of home grown, 26 bedroom country house hotel and what that needs to be today - original, relaxed and sitting comfortably within its environment. It's really a restaurant with rooms. This is a place that is all about the walled garden and everything is driven by the gardener/forager and chef - they grow and find the food - the chef then makes the menu. The style is home grown in every way - breaking the mold of designed hotels, daring to be comfortable in its own skin, working with what it has and recognising what is good about that. It won't be perfect, it will be warm, relaxed, comfy, interesting, and homely with muted colours, a bit shabby chic and evolved rather than interior designed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Pig reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pig Hotel Brockenhurst
- Hotel Whitley Ridge
- Whitley Ridge Brockenhurst
- The Pig Brockenhurst, New Forest