My wife and I got married in early August 2014 and cannot praise Careys Manor enough for how the day went. Francoise (wedding co-ordinator) was extremely helpful in the build up to the wedding and on the day itself. She was very organised and always willing to answer questions. The staff on the day were amazing. They were very helpful, polite and seemed to enjoy the day as well. The Mast of Ceremonies was incredible and seemed genuinely interested in making our day the best we could hope for. It was evident that Careys Manor prides itself on delivering an excellent service. As bride and groom, we were well looked after and everything we wanted we got, and all went to plan. Careys Manor was flexible with what we wanted for our wedding and were open to us creating a unique wedding that fitted us both. We were able to try (complimentary) six of the courses that were available for our package deal (complete celebration) on a night several months before the day which included complimentary wine. The food was amazing and did not disappoint on the day. We received a lot of positive feedback from our guests on the food and the wedding as a whole. The bridal suite was also exactly what we wanted and we had a bottle of champagne waiting for us when we went to our room (which we did not expect). The next day, the staff had moved all of our items in a separate room which made it easy to pack away into our cars. My wife and I then used the spa facilities and were joined by our parents and friends in the pool and jacuzzi which was a nice way to end the weekend. The breakfast (buffet) was also very good.
The only negatives that I would highlight would be the price of alcohol which, although to be expected in the new forest, I was still a little surprised at. The other negative was the evening buffet (we selected cold meats, breads and dips) which was a little basic for the price and did not cater very well for vegetarians.
Nonetheless, overall, I would definitely recommend Careys Manor for a wedding venue and we are both very grateful for the staff in making our day the best it could have been.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Careys Manor Hotel and Senspa is a luxury 4 star spa hotel set in the heart of the beautiful New Forest. This highly commended hotel has been voted Hotel Spa of the Year by the British Beauty Awards and awarded Gold by the Green Business Tourism Scheme. With three restaurants, there is plenty to choose from - whether you prefer fine dining in our Cambium restaurant, a relaxed atmosphere in Blaireaus French Bistro or want to enjoy authentic Thai cuisine in the Zen Garden Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Careys Manor Hotel And Senspa
- Careys Manor Hotel & Sen Brockenhurst
- Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa Brockenhurst, New Forest
- Careys Manor Spa Senspa
- Careys Hotel Manor
- Careys Manor Brockenhurst