For my birthday my wonderful friends had booked us a surprise 28th birthday spa day at the New Park Manor Spa and I'm so glad that they did! I had never been to a spa before and would love to go back to this one and try out others too. The spa was beautiful, modern, serene, clean and classy. The indoor pool was perfect, large, clean and the views of the surrounding New Forest countryside is just amazing. There are two saunas and steam room, an indoor hot tub and a hydrotherapy lay down hot tub, all are clean and modern. There is one Canadian hot tub outside on the terrace, there was about 7 other people outside on the sun loungers and we think the Spa would benefit by having a second outdoor hot tub. Three of us had a 30min back and shoulder massage, and one of my friends had a file and polish. There were two beauty therapists that day each carrying out two treatments each. The girl who carried out the massage for myself and my friend was great, the massage was perfect and 30 mins long. The other girl was rushing to finish her shift we think, the massage she did for my sister was rushed and the manicure finish for my other friend was poor, the nail colour was smudged and not applied properly, that was a shame. Regardless of two of the treatments not being up to standard our Spa day was close to perfect and I would be happy to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to New Park Manor, a luxury family and dog friendly spa hotel in the New Forest. Relax in our spa, play croquet on the lawn, enjoy afternoon tea on the terrace or some family time in our gardens. New Park Manor offers the perfect destination for anyone wishing to explore and appreciate the unique mosaic of woodland, heathland and wetland that comprise the ancient landscape of the New Forest. The New Forest, Britain's most popular national park, was created by William the Conqueror in 1079 as a royal hunting area. In 1611, King Charles II chose New Park Manor as his favourite hunting lodge and his royal coat of arms is still displayed prominently above the fireplace in our award-winning Stag Restaurant. New Park Manor was carefully adapted for use as a country house hotel with 25 bedrooms and opened in 1970. Interesting details such as acorns and oak leaf patterned doors and original furniture and fireplaces can still be seen throughout the building. These commemorate the debt owed by King Charles to the oak tree which hid him from Cromwell's men on his escape to France in 1651. Today, New Park Manor is a beautiful, stylish country hotel, where the traditions of days gone by still live on and many original features can still be seen around the hotel. Bedrooms range from the splendor of our Muntjac our signature Family Suite to the contemporary style of our Forest rooms. Over recent years, our facilities have expanded to include a heated outdoor pool, croquet lawn, and our award-winning Spa which included a heated indoor pool and outdoor Canadian hot tub overlooking the New Forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your New Park Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Park Manor Hotel Brockenhurst
- Country Hotel Brockenhurst
- Country Hotel New Park Manor
- New Park Manor Brockenhurst, New Forest