Travelling with two small boys (5 years and 2 years) plus a dog and without a husband was causing me some anxiety prior to our weekend at New Park Manor. It was however, such a fantastic experience. The staff were so welcoming to all members of the family, they were entirely at ease with noisy, busy boys and difficult dogs. We were made to feel very at home on every level. The food was good, the childrens' menu had a great selection and the spa was modern, extremely clean and smart. The kids club was very popular with the boys and there was so much to do outside and in the games room we didn't even get to use the cinema room.
Nothing was too much for the staff and their attitude to service was impeccable. I am currently booking our second weekend there and thoroughly looking forward to it, in particular the Sunday morning when your children are collected from your room and taken for breakfast, affording you a luxurious lazy morning. I am not sure there is another hotel on the planet that welcomes and looks after your children (and dogs) to the extent that New Park Manor does.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to New Park Manor, a luxury family and dog friendly spa hotel in the New Forest. Relax in our spa, play croquet on the lawn, enjoy afternoon tea on the terrace or some family time in our gardens. New Park Manor offers the perfect destination for anyone wishing to explore and appreciate the unique mosaic of woodland, heathland and wetland that comprise the ancient landscape of the New Forest. The New Forest, Britain's most popular national park, was created by William the Conqueror in 1079 as a royal hunting area. In 1611, King Charles II chose New Park Manor as his favourite hunting lodge and his royal coat of arms is still displayed prominently above the fireplace in our award-winning Stag Restaurant. New Park Manor was carefully adapted for use as a country house hotel with 25 bedrooms and opened in 1970. Interesting details such as acorns and oak leaf patterned doors and original furniture and fireplaces can still be seen throughout the building. These commemorate the debt owed by King Charles to the oak tree which hid him from Cromwell's men on his escape to France in 1651. Today, New Park Manor is a beautiful, stylish country hotel, where the traditions of days gone by still live on and many original features can still be seen around the hotel. Bedrooms range from the splendor of our Muntjac our signature Family Suite to the contemporary style of our Forest rooms. Over recent years, our facilities have expanded to include a heated outdoor pool, croquet lawn, and our award-winning Spa which included a heated indoor pool and outdoor Canadian hot tub overlooking the New Forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your New Park Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Park Manor Hotel Brockenhurst
- Country Hotel Brockenhurst
- Country Hotel New Park Manor
- New Park Manor Brockenhurst, New Forest