What a wonderful relaxing stay we had recently at your hotel. I think the refurb is great, the grounds are lovely, the spa is one of the nicest I've ever been too. But I think your greatest strength is in your warm, attentive, intelligent staff- something to be v proud of!!
Our kids were really happy to stay for a couple of hours in the fun creche and came out with pirate hats and Fireman Sam drawings, having a million things to tell us that they had done. There are fab climbing trees and hide outs in the grounds and the deer come really close to the hotel. We saw a new born foal on a walk from the hotel - you really are in the New Forest! Peppa Pig World and Paultons Leisure Park are a 15 min drive away and was a really fun day out for all.
You can relax outside in a hot tub or inside in a recliner jacuzzi looking out over fields of deer. They also have pressure jets in the main pool that give an amazing massage!!
It was fun being in the quirky, stylish, loft family suite with two bedrooms. This made it a real break to have our own room! The kids loved the steps up to their secret hideout off their room.
Kids meals were in a lovely, sociable room that looked out on the croquet lawn, their menu was varied, kid friendly and healthy. Our food was delish! - my food allergies were also well catered for. My only minor suggestion to the hotel would be to put some contrasting wall paper up in the dining room as the pale blue paint is a bit stark/cold.
As, I said before all of the staff had a relaxed, can-do attitude and interacted really nicely with the kids too!
Really hope we can return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to New Park Manor, a luxury family and dog friendly spa hotel in the New Forest. Relax in our spa, play croquet on the lawn, enjoy afternoon tea on the terrace or some family time in our gardens. New Park Manor offers the perfect destination for anyone wishing to explore and appreciate the unique mosaic of woodland, heathland and wetland that comprise the ancient landscape of the New Forest. The New Forest, Britain's most popular national park, was created by William the Conqueror in 1079 as a royal hunting area. In 1611, King Charles II chose New Park Manor as his favourite hunting lodge and his royal coat of arms is still displayed prominently above the fireplace in our award-winning Stag Restaurant. New Park Manor was carefully adapted for use as a country house hotel with 25 bedrooms and opened in 1970. Interesting details such as acorns and oak leaf patterned doors and original furniture and fireplaces can still be seen throughout the building. These commemorate the debt owed by King Charles to the oak tree which hid him from Cromwell's men on his escape to France in 1651. Today, New Park Manor is a beautiful, stylish country hotel, where the traditions of days gone by still live on and many original features can still be seen around the hotel. Bedrooms range from the splendor of our Muntjac our signature Family Suite to the contemporary style of our Forest rooms. Over recent years, our facilities have expanded to include a heated outdoor pool, croquet lawn, and our award-winning Spa which included a heated indoor pool and outdoor Canadian hot tub overlooking the New Forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your New Park Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Park Manor Hotel Brockenhurst
- Country Hotel Brockenhurst
- Country Hotel New Park Manor
- New Park Manor Brockenhurst, New Forest