We have just returned from a 2 night stay at New Park Manor and couldn't praise this hotel highly enough. Steve and team go out of their way to provide a friendly efficient service- nothing is too much trouble.
The hotel is completely geared towards giving the children a fun time whilst giving the parents a well earned break.
We were able to take full advantage of the free creche whilst myself and my husband relaxed in the spa. The treatments in the spa were exceptional and it was lovely to relax in the outdoor hot tub whilst watching the horses and stags in the surrounding fields.
The food and service was excellent; even the childrens meals were really good and the fact that your child gets their own complimentary starter of houmous, vegetables and pitta as well as crayons and paper whilst waiting for their main course ensures meal times are stress free.
Finally, whoever thought of the Sunday Morning Breakfast Club deserves a knighthood - Your child is collected from your room at 8am so they can have a fun breakfast and play time with the other children whilst the grown ups enjoy, coffee, newspapers and a lie in! Heaven!
Thanks so much to Steve and the team, we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to New Park Manor, a luxury family and dog friendly spa hotel in the New Forest. Relax in our spa, play croquet on the lawn, enjoy afternoon tea on the terrace or some family time in our gardens. New Park Manor offers the perfect destination for anyone wishing to explore and appreciate the unique mosaic of woodland, heathland and wetland that comprise the ancient landscape of the New Forest. The New Forest, Britain's most popular national park, was created by William the Conqueror in 1079 as a royal hunting area. In 1611, King Charles II chose New Park Manor as his favourite hunting lodge and his royal coat of arms is still displayed prominently above the fireplace in our award-winning Stag Restaurant. New Park Manor was carefully adapted for use as a country house hotel with 25 bedrooms and opened in 1970. Interesting details such as acorns and oak leaf patterned doors and original furniture and fireplaces can still be seen throughout the building. These commemorate the debt owed by King Charles to the oak tree which hid him from Cromwell's men on his escape to France in 1651. Today, New Park Manor is a beautiful, stylish country hotel, where the traditions of days gone by still live on and many original features can still be seen around the hotel. Bedrooms range from the splendor of our Muntjac our signature Family Suite to the contemporary style of our Forest rooms. Over recent years, our facilities have expanded to include a heated outdoor pool, croquet lawn, and our award-winning Spa which included a heated indoor pool and outdoor Canadian hot tub overlooking the New Forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your New Park Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Park Manor Hotel Brockenhurst
- Country Hotel Brockenhurst
- Country Hotel New Park Manor
- New Park Manor Brockenhurst, New Forest