“Afternoon tea fit for a queen.”

Rosie Lea Tea House & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Brockenhurst
Price range: US$0 - US$16
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Based in Brockenhurst on the Brookley Road, our bakery and tea house remains true to the ethics at the heart of the Rosie Lea brand, using locally produced New Forest ingredients to create high quality baked produce, keeping our carbon footprint down and remaining as ecologically friendly as possible.During a visit to the bakery you can expect to enjoy creations containing local eggs, flour, meats & cheeses, locally produced jam and locally crafted chocolates. In addition to supporting existing New Forest businesses, Rosie Lea also provides a comprehensive and varied “free from” menu aiming to give those with specific dietary requirements as good a selection as those without.All our produce is baked on site ad can also be beautifully packaged and taken away.The Tea House runs from early morning breakfast serving a good choice from menu from the humble muffin, to the house specialty “morning Tea”, a full continental breakfast served on a three tiered china cake stand, both glamorous and satisfying for hungry tums! Throughout the remainder of the day Rosie Lea will be serving up light lunches, full sumptuous afternoon teas and a variety of cakes and baked goodies, and of course it wouldn’t be Rosie Lea if they didn’t serve you on their beautiful vintage china!
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Just visited Rosie Lea today and it was fantastic!
We took my great gran and she was in awe of the fancy fine china and attention to detail.
The staff are very friendly and attentive which makes such a difference.
Everything was great quality and and there was so much choice, we will definitely be going back again.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

Lovely shop, well thought out, made for a very relaxing lunch stop.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

Popped in for a hot drink and a cake, very quiet mid morning, nice cake and drink but quite slow in getting it, limited menu, ok for snack.

Reviewed 10 May 2012

We popped in for a quick snack and ended up having a "royal tea". A huge cake stand filled with sandwiches, scones cakes and treats along with a large pot of tea!

It was just wonderful.

Great food & friendly staff = happy campers!

Reviewed 2 May 2012

Fantastic wonderful, and did not moan about my wet and muddy children ( 3 boys,4,8,11). Welcoming place and I was delighted with the cream tea, my kids loved the hot chocoloate and the only disapointing thing was that I had not discovered it before, now.(I'm a local). But now i'mon trip advisori may discover more little delights on my door step! Would I go back Yes I would.

smileybunny, Owner at Rosie Lea Tea House & Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Thank you so much for your review, so glad you have found us, pop by again soon!