We stayed for one night on a romantic break in December. We had booked dinner, bed, breakfast and a massage each. Our stay was nice and actually quite good value for money. The food was lovely and some parts of the hotel are stunning. However, our room wasn't anything special and felt a little like a basic hotel room. I know we could have upgraded, etc but I would have expected something a bit nicer for this hotel. The service was good but as the hotel is so huge it was very impersonal. The setting is lovely and the spa ok but I wouldn't rush back. I think there are far nicer hotels in the new forest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a magical secret, Rhinefield House is located deep within the New Forest National Park. Step inside and the aura of magic simply deepens - and nowhere more spectacularly than in the Alhambra Room, bedecked in glittering jewels. With beautiful surroundings and a blend of Tudor and Gothic architecture, Rhinefield is the most perfect fairytale wedding venue. It is also the ideal setting for an indulgent break and an inspiring conference venue for meetings, team building or product launches. Downtime means the chance to take in the great outdoors we have on our doorstep, whether its pony trekking, long walks in the forest or a day trip to the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Rhinefield House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhinefield House Hotel Brockenhurst, New Forest
- Rhinefield Hotel Brockenhurst