Having been given as a Christmas present the B & B + evening meal + champagne package my wife & I looked forward to walking in the New Forest & a luxury stay. The weather put paid to the former but the latter exceeded our expectations!
The room could not be faulted, the view out into the forest was special, the service was excellent, the main rooms of the hotel were outstanding particularly the woodwork with magnificent carvings.
Having prewarned the hotel of my wife's dairy allergy when we were given the menus hers was as full as the main menue with plenty of choice, a super touch.
Breakfast was very good with excellent local produce, the only criticism of our stay would be to say that dinner did not achive the very high standard that all other aspects of our stay reached. That it not to say it wasn't good, just not very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a magical secret, Rhinefield House is located deep within the New Forest National Park. Step inside and the aura of magic simply deepens - and nowhere more spectacularly than in the Alhambra Room, bedecked in glittering jewels. With beautiful surroundings and a blend of Tudor and Gothic architecture, Rhinefield is the most perfect fairytale wedding venue. It is also the ideal setting for an indulgent break and an inspiring conference venue for meetings, team building or product launches. Downtime means the chance to take in the great outdoors we have on our doorstep, whether its pony trekking, long walks in the forest or a day trip to the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Superbreak UK, Hotel.de, Ebookers, HRS and TravelUp so you can book your Rhinefield House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhinefield House Hotel Brockenhurst, New Forest
- Rhinefield Hotel Brockenhurst