The stately home/hotel is stunning and set in equally stunning grounds. We took a one night break for an anniversary and were not disappointed. We had previously stayed at a 'Hand-Picked' hotel and this was just as impressive. We had champagne by the large carp filled pond and followed this with a visit to the spa. The swimming pool area could do with some under water lights as its a bit of a dark area. We then had a fine dining experience in the oak panelled restaurant, attended on by attentive friendly staff. The room was medium size but with all amenities. The staff also took their time to show you the way around rather than just pointing in a general direction, when we appeared lost. A very pleasant overnight dinner and stay. Thank you. p.s breakfast was ample and tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a magical secret, Rhinefield House is located deep within the New Forest National Park. Step inside and the aura of magic simply deepens - and nowhere more spectacularly than in the Alhambra Room, bedecked in glittering jewels. With beautiful surroundings and a blend of Tudor and Gothic architecture, Rhinefield is the most perfect fairytale wedding venue. It is also the ideal setting for an indulgent break and an inspiring conference venue for meetings, team building or product launches. Downtime means the chance to take in the great outdoors we have on our doorstep, whether its pony trekking, long walks in the forest or a day trip to the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rhinefield House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhinefield House Hotel Brockenhurst, New Forest
- Rhinefield Hotel Brockenhurst