We stayed here for 2 nights as part of the Living Social deal. Our room was lovely (James Hill), really big and perfectly clean, with a beautiful four poster bed. The staff were super friendly and helpful, and served us breakfast in our room which was a lovely touch. There is also free cake for all the guests! The B&B is in a great location for walks and all the local pubs. I can't recommend enough, we had a fantastic stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage Lodge has upgraded from a 5star B&B to a 2 star hotel over the last 12 months. So, if you decide to come to the Cottage Lodge in Brockenhurst you are choosing a clean and comfortable property, located in the heart of the New Forest National Park village of Brockenhurst. All the en-suite rooms are individually designed. They all come with flat screen tv's, new mattresses, recently painted walls, tea and coffee making facilities (with real milk), and an in-room safe. Cake is available free of charge in the Snug Bar. We have: romantic rooms with hand made four poster beds: a room with a wood burning stove; ground floor rooms with showers;dog friendly rooms; family friendly rooms; rooms in the original building(C1650);simple rooms perfect for single occupancy or for a couple looking for somewhere simple to stay. There is one parking space at the front of Cottage Lodge for each room. We have won lots of awards for various things: excellence, environmentally friendly, best use of local produce, outstanding breakfast etc. Cottage Lodge is located in the heart of the New Forest National Park village of Brockenhurst. Our very own Fallen Tree Restaurant is open six days a week (closed on Wednesdays). Book early because the restaurant is very popular. Our breakfast's are locally sourced. We assure you of a warm welcome. There are three lovely pubs, nine charming restaurants and tea shops, cycle hire, horse riding, open forest, mainline railway station, village shops, open forest all within ten minutes walk of Cottage Lodge. Twenty minutes drive to the coast, Beaulieu Motor Museum, Exbury Gardens and the Lymington Ferry to the Isle of Wight. We hope to have the pleasure of meeting you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cottage Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Hotel Brockenhurst
- Cottage Lodge Hotel Brockenhurst, New Forest