We stayed two nights and loved every minute. The rooms are clean and spacious, the breakfast freshly cooked and an added bonus of the Fallen Tree restaurant on the premises. You can walk to everywhere and parking is a bonus. One thing I would suggest to improve the 'honesty bar' would be to have wine available by the glass.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Cottage Lodge, a small and friendly two star hotel offering five star service in the heart of the New Forest National Park village of Brockenhurst. You can pick the exact room you want and we will reserve it just for you. Your room comes with personalised reserved parking space, good wifi, tea , cakes, fresh milk, in room safe, flat screen tv and breakfast. Stay a few days and work your way through our breakfast menu which includes choices for vegetarians, vegans, dairy free and gluten free customers. In the evening why not book into White Tails restaurant, our on-site restaurant run by master chef Martin Packard. Cottage Lodge is known for its individually designed rooms, with a mixture of modern hand-made four-poster beds and other features designed to bring the personality of the New Forest and coastline into the hotel for you to experience. We hope you decide to spend your new forest holiday at Cottage Lodge and look forward to meeting you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cottage Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Hotel Brockenhurst
- Cottage Lodge Hotel Brockenhurst, New Forest