“Epic!!!”

The Ultimate Adventure Centre
Ranked #1 of 6 Fun & Games in Bideford
More attraction details
Owner description: The Ultimate Adventure Centre & Surf School offers the most comprehensive range of outdoor activities available throughout North Devon. Inspired by Tv's Total Wipeout our Ultimate Assault Course adds to the list of exhilarating experiences made possible through the Ultimate Adventure Centre. The Ultimate Adventure Centre has grown the activities provided, which include the Ultimate Assault, Surf School, Coasteering, Mountain Boarding, Mountain Biking, High Ropes, Climbing Wall, Kayaking, Surfing & Log Cabin Accommodation & Adventure Camping. We are able to offer Adventure Packages to give you the chance to experience more than one activity at discounted rates. Our packages are available to you whether you are coming on your own or as a part of group. They can be enjoyed as part of an adventure day out or a longer activity weekend.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Fantastic venue and great activities. Good to have a few options on the activities too - Wipeout for the hardcore amongst us and the high/low ropes for those who enjoy something a gentler! Shame you can't see the Wipeout from the other activities as I would've loved to see some of our group 'wiped out' (so to speak) but a fab day out nonetheless.

1  Thank S0phie2007

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I booked a coasteering experience for 5 people with youngest at 14 I did wonder how the trip would be tailered for varying age groups. I didnt have to worry. The UAC split the group up depending on abilities and we all had a great time exploring the coastline of Devon. This was my first time and enjoyed every minute of it. I would definately recommend coasteering with the UAC.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I attended with my 12 and 14 year old boys and we had a fantastic time. Anyone who has children of this age will know how difficult it is to entertain them and keep them off of computer games, the Ultimate Adventure Centre certainally did that.
We took part in the Wipeout assault course and the high ropes, both we're great fun although the Wipeout course was something else. It's not for the faint-hearted but there were relatively young kids and a 75 year old man taking part during my session so assuming you have basic fitness you should survive.
In summary, a great day out if you're in North Devon.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Our 10 year old daughter was part of a party of 5 children aged between 10 - 16 and they had a blast of a time (her words,not mine). It was a rainy day but that didn't make the slightest difference,in fact, it probably added to the fun, more slips and slides. Would certainly go again,and maybe next time have a go ourselves. Strongly recommended, kids would love one close to home! Everything about the day and venue were spot on. 10/10!!!!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

My 14 year old step daughter and her friend did the high ropes, the assault course and coasteering. They had a great time and the Ultimate Adventure Centre activities were the highlight of their holiday.