“Delicious Carvery by Kelly Martin”
Review of First in last out

First in last out
Ranked #82 of 136 Restaurants in Bideford
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bideford, United Kingdom
“Delicious Carvery by Kelly Martin”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I have had many carvery's in my time and enjoy them immensely. Each individual person has the opportunity to select the items of food they require for their taste. Usually this venue had gone with a traditional plated Roasts Dinner but have decided to test the waters with a carvery last Sunday. It was sensational!! Everything was cooked to perfection and the flavours.... (oh my, the flavours,) if you could see me press the tips of my fingers to my mouth and gesture an Italian style kiss of appreciation, then you might be starting to understand how thoroughly we enjoyed the meal. The pub/restaurant has an amazingly friendly and the owners treat everyone not a customers but as new friends.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Kelly M

Bideford, United Kingdom
“Great food.”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

This pub is in the heart of Bideford and a little gem.
The food is excellent and home made to order so dont mind the wait. Its never long and the wait is worth it.
Its the only pub around here that serves delicious home made chips.
If Abbott ale was served there I would be in Paradise.

• Visited January 2013