“Best pasty I have eaten”
Review of The Cornish Bakery

The Cornish Bakery
Ranked #55 of 136 Restaurants in Bideford
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Best pasty I have eaten”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Always think pasties look delicious to eat but often they have that processed taste - have to say that those offered by the Cornish Bakery looked and tasted delicious with no after taste. Probably the best I have eaten in 60years. The range of pasties was also good. Other food looked good. We had our grand-child with us and the baby chair could be cleaner but otherwise no complaints and there was both indoor and outdoor seating. Part of the Atlantic Village shopping centre which is basically a large Asda with a few other shops in an arcade. Somewhere to go while Grand-child and daughter enjoyed the soft play area which she enjoyed.

• Visited July 2014

Barnstaple, United Kingdom
“Very friendly with great pasties”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Popped in for lunch and the ladues serving behind the counter really made my visit. Very friendly with big smiles and tge pasty and brownie I had were delicious. A tad pricey (compated to a sarnie at Asda) but the customer service made it worth every penny.

Tiverton, United Kingdom
“Presto at Atlantic Village”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Pasty heaven! I regularly lunch here, always the same great quality every time. My favourite is the curried parsnip, it's delicious! The coffee is fab too I always have a latte and it's probably the best latte I can get in North Devon, very smooth and rich. The team are a delight, always happy and that makes a difference to the whole experience too. Well done Presto!

• Visited June 2014
Barnstaple, United Kingdom
“Probably our favourite Cafe”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We have been to several of the Pasty Presto cafes in the West Country. All have been excellent.
We are not that enamoured of the Atlantic Village Shopping Centre itself, because we are not shopaholics, but we tend to visit it when we are near Bideford, just for a naughty treat at Pasty Presto!
The pasties are delicious with crispy golden pastry and generous filling with large chunks of meat and vegetables in a really tasty gravy.
If we are there for a snack, their pastries are equally gorgeous - and great with their excellent coffee. We understand their staff undergo barista training and we have found them to be very friendly and pleasant in all their establishments we have been to. We like the green credentials of the business and would guess they treat their staff well to inspire their obvious loyalty.
The cafes themselves are low- key and simple - but if you love croissants or pasties, try them!

• Visited June 2014
West Country
“Excellent cafe”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Ideal 'coffee stop'. Staff are always polite, friendly and efficient.
Their pasties and other savoury snacks are delicious.
(I expect the sweet ones are too, just haven't tried them yet.)

• Visited April 2014