“What not to like at this lovely little tea room”
Review of Aunt Sal's Pantry - CLOSED

Aunt Sal's Pantry
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: A warm Yorkshire welcome awaits visitors to Aunt Sal's Pantry in a picturesque village on the Yorkshire Wolds. Serving delicious homemade light lunches and cakes with a great cup of Yorkshire Tea. Our farm shop sells our own free range eggs, potatoes and carrots as well as locally sourced treats and pantry essentials.
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Visited this lovely little tea room today with my walking group. What a lovely surprise. Super food at reasonable prices, a lovely open fire which was very welcome on a cold day and quick and friendly service. What not to like ? Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. I'll definitely be going again.

3  Thank Chrismart5

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Visited here last week with my mum and what a wonderful surprise........an array of cakes, sweets and savouries greeted us as we walked through the door. Between 2-4 they serve afternoon tea with sandwiches and cakes, you can either sit in the old barn conversion as we did or outside to the rear in the sun. There are also pictures and gifts for sale dotted around, and the staff are just lovely. My mum had the homemade bakewell tart and that was gorgeous.......very reasonably priced as well, and at the end you can buy even more cake and take it home!!! They also do accommodation nearby and have a farm shop selling locally grown produce.

4  Thank laura s
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Lovely little gem in the beautiful village of Burton Fleming, Aunt Sal's Pantry, opposite the Church and river. A small farm shop with veg and pastries etc too. The afternoon tea is huge, and delicious, and very reasonably priced! We had so much on our lovely 3 tiered cake tray, we took some of the cakes home for supper! The lady who owns it is lovely and welcoming, as is her daughter (I think!) and there is outdoor seating for a warm afternoon. The scones are delicious - and very big, filled with cream and jam. A real gem of a place.

5  Thank TrishaHolderFisher
Reviewed 3 January 2012

We visited Aunt Sal's Pantry on the way to Scarborough. We had a tasty lunch, and so reasonably priced. I had the ploughman's lunch - with a huge slice of ham and cheese, and fresh salad. My husband had the daily pie - which was chicken and brocolli - wholesome and clearly home cooked. We were tempted by the friendly and attentive waitress to have a cake with our cup of tea - and we were glad we did - I had apple pie and my husband devoured a huge chocoloate brownie - again both clearly home made - and well made. He enjoyed the brownie so much we took two away with us!

In summary a wonderful little tea room, with great food, great service and well worth the stop.

4  Thank BetsyBoo
Reviewed 30 September 2011

Well worth a visit if you are in the area, the staff are very
friendly, the atmoshere is cosy with a lovely outdoor seating area in the heart of a working farm, the children loved watching the tractors.
Aunt Sal's baking is so temptingly delicious and her fruit cake is to die for, I had a slice in the tearoom then bought a whole one to take home from the farm shop.
Excellent.