Many reviewers have slated the decor of this hotel - yes it is naff and old fashioned but it is functional and is quite nice for a change! The hotel was clean enough, quiet enough and comfortable. The staff were pleasant and helpful, and the cooked breakfasts were filling and tasty (with tiger bread toast!). The spa was a great bonus too with beauty treatments, gym, pool etc. The hotel was easy to find at only a 5 minute walk from the train station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18th-century listed hotel situated in the centre of Driffield ‘the capital of the wolds’. Tastefully furnished with antiques and fine arts, it boasts 16 individually styled suites and bedrooms, a beautiful oak paneled restaurant and The Oak Bar, featuring around 300 malt whiskies and local hand pulled cask conditioned real ales. The hotel also offers an unrivaled range of leisure facilities; swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, super spa, rasul, flotation tank, full nautilus gym, beauty salon featuring Clarins, hairdressers, squash court and snooker room etc. Situated within easy reach of historic Beverley and York. Award winning disabled access. Hotel not suitable for children under 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western The Bell In Driffield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Bell In Driffield Hotel Driffield
- Best Western Driffield
- Driffield Best Western
- Best Western The Bell In Driffield Yorkshire