“Fantastic hospitality!”

The Tudor Rose Hotel
Ranked #3 of 15 Beverley B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 June 2013

This was my second stay at the Tudor Rose,this may not be a big brand hotel but the hospitality and attention are second to none.My room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable,great central position with so may restaurants etc within easy reach.Really lovely breakfast as well!.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Frequent-Flyer102

Reviewed 23 May 2013

I have stayed at the Tudor rose many times in the last few years for business and pleasure,and am sorry it's taken so long to write a review ,the hotel is full of character and very conveniently placed with easy access to the town shops and historical sights ,the staff are very friendly and helpful,and give a great personal service even when I've arrived very late at night,the rooms are bright,cheerful and clean,but personal not like the chain hotels which I have to stay at for work sometimes,all in all I highly recommend this lovely hotel,and you must try the great home cooked food,if you can manage the portions!!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Asia700
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We arrived to a very warm welcome on Saturday teatime. The staff were very friendly and helpful could not do enough. The rooms were fantastic and very comfortable. Breakfast was lovely and would recommend to anybody, we will be returning.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Michelle T
Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay with Caroline and family. They were so welcoming and accommodating! The breakfast was great and the service was excellent! We will definitely stay there next time we are in Beverley!

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Ronli
Reviewed 12 March 2013 via mobile

Visited this lovely little venue in Sunday for Mothers Day and had a great time! The roast beef was melt in the mouth and delicious. The prices were very reasonable and the service was excellent. I highly recommend to all!! The only disappointment was the restaurant was not busier!! :)

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank RnBHarrison
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I visit Beverley for work on a yearly basis and have always stayed here. There is always a warm welcome from the moment I arrive and nothing is too much trouble throughtout my stay. The rooms are very comfortable and there are plenty of pillows, blankets and towels, I've never needed to ask for extra of anything. The food is amazing, I always have an evening meal and have never been disappointed. They have access to the rooms seperate from the bar & restaurant which allowed me to come and go as much as I wanted to without being tied to opening hours. I don't personally go for them but the town centre shops and sights are within walking distance of the hotel. An all round pleasant stay everytime and I'll be re-booking when I'm next due in Beverley

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank tinkerbellSheffield
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I have stayed several times at this excellent family run hotel. Nothing is too much trouble and the position is first class for both Beverley and the rest of the East Riding. Food is first class and with 2 mins walk to the Treasure House, Beverley Minister and M & S even closer it's ideal for me. Will be going back in a few weeks time.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Lynn L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverley
Best Western Lairgate Hotel
The Game Bird
The Game Bird
#10 of 15 in Beverley
Number One Bed and Breakfast

Been to The Tudor Rose Hotel? Share your experiences!