“Can't wait to return.”
Review of Burton Mount

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Beverley
Burton Mount
Ranked #12 of 15 Beverley B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We visited Burton Mount in July and because of family commitments could only stay one night but we have stayed here a few times before and will come back again when we are in the area. Pauline is a wonderful and caring hostess. We have always stayed in the same room and it is so comfortable and we feel so much at home. The whole is house just superb. The decor is stunning and very suited to my idea of an English country home. It is just so comfortable and relaxing to be there. Pauline is an excellent cook and we always enjoy our breakfast. One of my favorite things to do is to explore the garden and take pictures of the lovely flowers. Thank you so much and I can't wait until we visit again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. My daughter was with us once and her room was fantastic too. The home is...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deanna E
Kellybev, Front Office Manager at Burton Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2012

Dear Deanna,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us!
We look forward to seeing you both again.

Kindest regards,
Pauline & Kelly

Reviewed 28 April 2012

A wonderful 'country house experience' Burton Mount well deserves all its merits and more. You are made welcome from the moment you step into the hotel by Pauline, who not only cooks like a dream but cares and values all her guests. Luxurious surroundings and superb food, beautifully and imaginatively presented.This gem is very much underpriced as it offers so much and more. We have just spent a lovely few days there and cannot wait to go back. Val and Gerry, 28.April 2012

Room Tip: All 3 bedrooms are beautiful. The Yellow Room is particulary light as it has two windows.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank valfryer
Reviewed 14 November 2011

I was extremely lucky to be invited to an 80th birthday party at Burton Mount. The food was excellent, Pauline was very welcoming and the atmosphere was lovely. I was so impressed that I have booked my own mother's 80th birthday party there. I will most likely take advantage of the guest house facilities in the near future also. I would recommend Burton Mount as an excellent place to stay or to host a function.

Room Tip: There are not many rooms but they are all extremely clean, bright, comfortable and welcoming.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Heather H
Reviewed 8 September 2011

After a very poor experience nearby where we had booked for three nights but checked ouy after only one we went to the tourist office in Beverley who booked us in here,Thank you!!!!Pauline is warm and welcoming and our room was wonderful.Breakfast was the best on our 3000mile trip with the largest selection of fresh fruit and cereals and a good choice of cooked all prepared by Pauline.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank patricia d
Reviewed 20 August 2011

I have stayed at many 4 and 5 star hotels in the U K. But Burton Mount is my first B/B in the U K.
I was very surprised, it was like home from home with a very warm welcome by Pauline.
It is a lovely house with a comfortable sitting room to read. It also had a lovely garden to walk round and sit and have a drink.
The breakfast was first class better than some of the hotels I have been in. This is 5 star.
I would go back to Burton Mount and I have also told all my friends about it.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank rena131
Reviewed 26 July 2011

What a great find! We were travelling through England staying in B&B's when we stumbled upon this little gem. What a great place to stay. We felt so welcomed by Pauline that we felt immediately at home. The rooms (we were travelling with our 15 year old daughter) were very special. Great facilities and fabulous bathrooms. I would highly recommend Burton Mount to anyone wanting a little bit of luxury on thier travels.

Room Tip: As there were 3 of us we needed 2 rooms, but this was not an issue. We felt very confortable with ou...
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank suea-melbourne
Reviewed 23 March 2010

What a delightful guest house set in some of the prettiest countryside in East Yorkshire. You are made to feel like part of the family, with access to the entire house. Lovely little touches like airing the bed for you, bath robes and towels you could sleep under, make this a home from home. Great breakfast, which keeps you going all day.

Definatlely in my top 10