When you arrive you are meet with a closed door, no bell no sign to say enter please, just a front door of a house.
when you enter you find and unmanned reception desk, a note on the wall welcoming you, the key in the door… is this customer service I do not think so… call them to ask for assistance… no joy only a young child at the end of the phone… never returned my call…
The room was tired, in need of decorating and cleaning, found hairs all over the taps in the bathroom, the shower did not work.
The bed was okay, wished they had ironed the sheets and covers though, or was it untouched from the last guest.
The towel was like sandpaper.
I could go on… but you get the reasons why I will not be returning.
This could be an excellent business if only the owners cared… they just want you money and that is it…nothing in return… well once bitten never again….and I urge you not to visit….
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minster Garth Guest House / Beverley Guest House has absolutely nothing to do with Trip Advisor nor the horrible people who generally post such rubbish and hurtful things on this trashy review site. We are the least expensive Guest House in Beverley, run by a Family Team, who strive ceaselessly to improve and maintain our beautiful grade 2 listed town house. The people who offer this unrelated platform and those who post such lies, exaggerations and untruths should be ashamed of themselves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beverley Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minster Garth Guest House Hotel Beverley
- Beverley Guesthouse Yorkshire