All reviews ray julie guest house breakfast was excellent excellent hosts free parking permit warm welcome east gate homemade bread top floor place to stay thank you for a lovely street parking b and b visit beverley little extras room was spacious lovely couple
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I recently stayed at the beautiful Eastgate Guesthouse.

Upon arrival we were met by Julie who was friendly and offered fantastic inside knowledge on places to visit in Beverley. We were shown to our room which was decorated to the highest standard and provided a comfortable, relaxing nights sleep.

Breakfast time was suited to our needs and during breakfast we met Ray who set our morning off to a great start with his cheery personality. We were spoil for choice and after finally deciding upon the full breakfast, we were served a hearty, delicious meal which kept us going well into the afternoon.

I would like to personally thank Julie and Ray for making this trip one to remember, everything was to the highest standard and we will definitely be returning.

I would recommend this guesthouse to all!

Reviewed 8 February 2013

I stayed with my partner at Eastgate Guest House at the end of January this year and will definitely be returning. Right from the off, the owners, Ray and Julie were warm, welcoming and helpful. Beverley, the town in which the guest house is situated was beautiful and had a wide range of things to do; be it eat, shop, or explore. The room itself was clean, well decorated and had all the amenities we could want including a small box of toiletries and cotton pads etc which came in useful! The breakfast menu was very impressive, and their ‘Full Yorkshire’ is a firm favourite of ours now. Would recommend this charming Guest House to anyone thinking of staying in the area.

Room tip: Room 6 is stunning!
2  Thank 2013travelgirl
Reviewed 7 February 2013

We have just had yet another a wonderful stay at the Eastgate Guest House, (we have visited before) and Ray and Julie continue to make us feel welcome, remebering our names and offering exceptional hospitality. Julie and Ray are a lovely couple who are very welcoming, the bedrooms are immaculte and the breakfasts are second to none. We are looking forward to staying at the the Eastgate Guest House again soon, when we next visit Beverley.

Room tip: room 16 is a lovely room
1  Thank gaynor s
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Stayed there recently with my family and were given the warmest welcome upon arrival. The room was recently and beautifully decorated. So comfortable with every amenity you could need! It was spotless throughout and we felt so at home there! If I could give owners Ray and Julie 7 stars I would have... definitely worth the money will not stay anywhere else when we come back to visit the area. The breakfasts we had there were just faultless and they went so far beyond excellent service that its actually difficult to find fault with anything at all at this delightful place!! Thanks so much for making our stay in Beverley so pleasurable!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Maylene M
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Eastgate Guesthouse.

Julie and Ray the owners where very welcoming and made me feel at home whilst being away.

The overall appearance of guesthouse is beautiful as is the location...yards away from the breathtaking Beverley Minster!

The room I stayed in was done to a high standard with all possible amenities available.

Breakfast was delightful and as a vegetarian, I was given a fabulous array of choice.

Finally I would just like to thank Julie and Ray for making my stay in Beverley and at their guesthouse a wonderful experience.

Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you in the future.

2  Thank Sarah0702