“Early evening meal”

Jersey Farm
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2014

All of food was great with reasonable pricing. Home made food and really enjoyed it.Drinks reasonable price.

1  Thank Andy C

Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Seriously. This place needs to shut down. No lunch.. as no staff to make it.. rooms from 1980. Dinner... well 3 of my group were ill after.
Just couldnt wait to leave the place.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Went here for lunch yesterday after looking at the menu online, when we arrived the menu handed to us was completely different?! Once the food arrived I was very disappointed, brought in chips(the menu online stated real chips?!) And a spoonful of meat in the lasagne wasn't what we were expecting. To top it off when we went for dessert my partner chose the snickers cake only to find out it contained dried fruit? The staff were very nice when they could be found, three trips to the bar all included a little pacing about while I waited for someone to show up, then to top it off when I went to change our son I was told the only baby changing facilities were in the ladies toilets? When the whole place looks like it has just been refurbished I expected it to be somewhere accessible to both of us!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Our first visit to Jersey farm and we will Definitely return. They offered carvery or a la carte menu.We ate from the a la carte and the food was great.The carvery option looked really good to.The service and organisation was second to none and the puddings were fab, you could choose a selection of small portions if so desired.Definitely worth a visit and they are open every day, all day.Web site shows full menu and prices, drinks a little dear.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Jersey Farm hosted my friend's wedding, and I have to say the organisation, food, atmosphere and overall event were handled superbly. Everybody at the wedding was highly impressed with Ruth and the staff!