“Great service and food”

Jersey Farm
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Had a great evening with friends and family . As ever service with a smile . The chef got the measure of our boys with the offer of extra Yorkshire puddings which duly arrived with a jug of gravy , kept them going for ages .
Adults ate from the main menu and had a great variety of well cooked and filling dishes . Chunky fish pie truly chunky, lamb with pea risotto , Cajun chicken and chicken wrapped in pancetta . All well made and cooked.
I'm not a big fan of carvery , but the kids love it , when combined with a great a la carte choice was is there not to like .
Rounded off with a game of pool in the conservatory . Great night .
See you again soon .

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Absolutely love this hotel. We got married here over 3 years ago and go back often to chill out, enjoy the great food and soak up the lovely atmosphere. The bedrooms are comfortable and luxurious too. Would highly recommend to everyone!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

All of food was great with reasonable pricing. Home made food and really enjoyed it.Drinks reasonable price.

1  Thank Andy C
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Seriously. This place needs to shut down. No lunch.. as no staff to make it.. rooms from 1980. Dinner... well 3 of my group were ill after.
Just couldnt wait to leave the place.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Went here for lunch yesterday after looking at the menu online, when we arrived the menu handed to us was completely different?! Once the food arrived I was very disappointed, brought in chips(the menu online stated real chips?!) And a spoonful of meat in the lasagne wasn't what we were expecting. To top it off when we went for dessert my partner chose the snickers cake only to find out it contained dried fruit? The staff were very nice when they could be found, three trips to the bar all included a little pacing about while I waited for someone to show up, then to top it off when I went to change our son I was told the only baby changing facilities were in the ladies toilets? When the whole place looks like it has just been refurbished I expected it to be somewhere accessible to both of us!