“A Regular Venue”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 February 2013 via mobile

Since we discovered this lovely little cafe/restaurant just before Christmas my wife and I have returned 3 times. Always clean, food lovely and service excellent

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Spent my Christmas hollidays in Barnard Caslle. Found shelter from the constant rain in No 3. The staff was very friendly and even took a special request that wasn't on the menu. Loved the flavoured lattes. Tried caramel, vanilla, and gingerbread during my stay in town. They were all delicious. Lunch was excellent and the portions are very generous. Definitely want to try more of the menu next time I return.

3  Thank Allie750326
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Very good food staff was great mind the owner looked greedy the coffee is best in the town very clean and tidy will make sure to call again when I am back in town

Reviewed 18 December 2012

I recently revisited whilst workin in the area and each time I have been it's just seem to be more pleasant each time, it is such a welcoming and polite environment.. the thing I was impressed with was the big breakfast because they are deffinatly not shy with the portions.... The value was very reasonable and what not better than great food was a lovely coffee to enjoy along with it ... Deffinatly alot of love in every coffee:-)
I highly recommend this place for anyone wanting to start of there mornin, will deffinatly return and others should visit

1  Thank dtc73
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Our experience was very different to the previous reviewer.

We called in here on a day out. The food was much better than the decor suggested. I had the "small" breakfast for £5.50 and found it a generous portion - well-cooked and served with a smile.

If you need the loo be sure to use the one upstairs which was very clean and smart.

I would certainly go again for lunch or a snack if I was in the area.

1  Thank Babs R