“Good Little fish shop.”

Fryer Tuck Traditional Fish and Chip Shop
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Highly experienced Fish and Chip shop owners, who live in Barnard Castle - bring top quality Fish and Chips - and Ice Cream - the the High Street of Barnard Castle.
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Called in a few times , food is always tasty and red hot , staff are always friendly ,also good value.
Food always arrived quickly.

FryertuckinBarny, Owner at Fryer Tuck Traditional Fish and Chip Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2014

Hya and thank you very much - its really good to hear we served you well.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

we ate fish and chips sat outside in the sunshine,the fish was bootifully cooked white and fresh,the chips fried to perfection.the owner was very friendly and gave us loads of advice on places to visit in the area,he also let me use their personal loo thanx,we also got a whipped ice cream delicious to eat on our way round barnard castle Fab well worth a visit .

FryertuckinBarny, Owner at Fryer Tuck Traditional Fish and Chip Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

I remember you :o)

Pleased you had a great trip and see you next time.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We visited Fryer Tuck while out for a walk in Barnard Castle. The fish and chips and Fish cakes were excellent. Portions were really big (I couldn't eat all my chips :) ). I noticed on the menu that they have pensioners portions too :). We ate inside as it had started to rain. Pot of tea was perfect. Staff were very friendly. I cannot fault it at all and will be going back.

1  Thank CoDurhamAnn

Thats very kind of you indeed :o)

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Best fish and chips I've had. Very friendly and polite staff and great value for money food. I would certainly urge others to go here.

Marvellous and thank you so much. Do come again.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Having just been camping @ barnie we visited fryers tucks 2 days in a row, fish & chips & ice cream 1 day & just ice cream the next. 3 adults, 4 kids we all loved it. By far the friendliest shop in Barnard castle & the tastiest. Would definitely recommend a visit there & I will call again next time I'm there. Thanks

Great to hear from you and I look forward to seeing you again.

Kindest regards