“I Wish......”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2014

...we had this place in our town! We ate here on Friday 18th as we where in Appleby for the weekend. I can honestly say this is one of the best indians I have ever had. The ingredients tasted so fresh and everything was cooked really well. If I lived here I would be here every week. Would go back to Appleby just to go here again. Thank You for a most enjoyable time.

2  Thank northernlass04

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Had our regular meal this week and it's as good as ever. The consistency of food quality is exceptional in our experience. The service as always was fantastic, friendly and efficient. Just love the place.

1  Thank robw363
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We went here following a recommendation from a friend. I have to say that this was the best Indian food I've ever had. If you're visiting Appleby then don't leave without visiting here. I've been to many an Indian in my life and this was the best by far - so much so that I've never written a review before but this merited it in a fabulous way!

1  Thank Sue W
Reviewed 19 July 2014

got a take away and it was very tasty if not a little expensive but if the foods good then its worth it though it didnt agree with me if you know what i mean lol

1  Thank ian d d
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff and welcoming restaurant. Struck by the fact that you could actually taste the different spices and everything appeared to be prepared from scratch. Best Indian restaurant food we've had in a long while - wish we could tempt the staff to Lincolnshire! Would not hesitate to recommend.

1  Thank Bonnor