“Excellent food”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Lovely food and great value for money. Staff really helpful and attentive. You are treated as your their own family with respect.

1 Thank Steve J

st helens
“I Wish......”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

...we had this place in our town! We ate here on Friday 18th as we where in Appleby for the weekend. I can honestly say this is one of the best indians I have ever had. The ingredients tasted so fresh and everything was cooked really well. If I lived here I would be here every week. Would go back to Appleby just to go here again. Thank You for a most enjoyable time.

2 Thank northernlass04
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“still keeping up the high standard”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Had our regular meal this week and it's as good as ever. The consistency of food quality is exceptional in our experience. The service as always was fantastic, friendly and efficient. Just love the place.

1 Thank robw363
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Restaurants ”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We went here following a recommendation from a friend. I have to say that this was the best Indian food I've ever had. If you're visiting Appleby then don't leave without visiting here. I've been to many an Indian in my life and this was the best by far - so much so that I've never written a review before but this merited it in a fabulous way!

1 Thank Sue W
Belfast, United Kingdom
“very tasty”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

got a take away and it was very tasty if not a little expensive but if the foods good then its worth it though it didnt agree with me if you know what i mean lol

Visited July 2014