“Great curry”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Went on a Monday evening and was half full. We didnt have starters so it did seem we were put to the back of the queue whilst everyone else got theirs. When we got the food it was excellent. A little tip though would be to keep the customer informed of delays and offer more drinks when the glass is empty.

1  Thank navidrof

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We moved away from the area a few months ago, but used to eat here, or get a takeaway, every couple of weeks. For a small town to have such an excellent Indian is, as a recent experience elsewhere has shown me, too rare. I never had a dish that wasn't top notch, it's a nice place, clean kitchen (OK, I peek), and attentive staff. If you are near here and like good food, do yourself a favor and eat here.

1  Thank traversecitymac
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Lovely food and great value for money. Staff really helpful and attentive. You are treated as your their own family with respect.

1  Thank Steve J
Reviewed 28 July 2014

...we had this place in our town! We ate here on Friday 18th as we where in Appleby for the weekend. I can honestly say this is one of the best indians I have ever had. The ingredients tasted so fresh and everything was cooked really well. If I lived here I would be here every week. Would go back to Appleby just to go here again. Thank You for a most enjoyable time.

2  Thank northernlass04
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Had our regular meal this week and it's as good as ever. The consistency of food quality is exceptional in our experience. The service as always was fantastic, friendly and efficient. Just love the place.

1  Thank robw363