The lodge is in a very tranquil area, and the majority of room's benefit from a beautiful view of the Loch. My partner and I booked the Romantic Spa day. The spa facilities are ideal for up to 4 people. Fortunately when we stayed our spa plans didn't seem to clash with any body else so we had the benefit of the facilities to ourselves. The only negative thing I would say is that the waterskiing club uses the Loch so this can be noisy.
And the check in time could be earlier than 15:00 allowing you more time to use the Spa facilities before your evening meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in 55 acres of stunning scenery literally a stones throw from Aboyne Loch, The Lodge on the Loch’s unparalleled surroundings and exceptional facilities are amongst the most impressive in Scotland’s North East. Set against the stunning backdrop of the Cairngorms National Park, the Loch side Restaurant is accredited by Eat Scotland, and offers a relaxed affordable fine-dining experience in peerless Scottish tranquillity. Ideal for anything from informal dining to special occasions, customers can enjoy wonderfully varied and healthy cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Lodge on the Loch of Aboyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge On The Loch Of Aboyne Hotel Aboyne
- The Lodge On The Loch Of Aboyne Scotland