“"Excellent stay"”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weymouth
Seascape Guest House
Ranked #19 of 165 Weymouth B&B and Inns
Leicester, United Kingdom
“"Excellent stay"”
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Stayed for 2 nights at the Seascape Hotel and loved it. Hotel is spotlessly clean throughout. Breakfast was excellent also. Would not hesitate to return here and recommend to friends.

Thanks to Cathy and Roger for a geat stay.

Ken & Tracey

Room Tip: Harbour room has a lovely view.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ken b

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Bushey, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 August 2011

My daughter & I have just spent a fabulous weekend at the Seascape Guest House. A big thank you to Roger & Cathy for coming to our rescue as we had been double booked at another B&B. I only have the highest praise for our hosts. Great breakfast, spotlessly clean room, with a fantastic view over the harbour, and most importantly the warm welcome we both received. I will be recommending Seascape to all my friends and family. Again, thank you Roger & Cathy.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Wendy M
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 29 July 2011

My boyfriend and I checked in for two nights as a weekend getaway. Right as we walked in, we were greeted by Kathy and a cup of tea. Kathy and her husband were EXCELLENT hosts - they went out of their way to collect walking maps in town for us and always sat for a chat in the mornings. That room was tidy and had a lovely view of the harbour. Would def recommend to anyone looking for cheap accom with a homelike charm. Only complaint is the breakfast could have been better - eggs tasted a little rubbery and microwaved.... but perhaps we were just unlucky that morning. Everything else was 5* service :)

Room Tip: Top floors have the best view - although the location is so great any room is going to have a lovely...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Janet1987
Gravesend, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 June 2011

We have just spent 4 days at this guest house and had a very enjoyable stay with Cathy and Roger,we found our room spotlessly clean and comfortable,the breakfast where first class,and Cathy and Roger where the perfect hosts,the location of this b/b is perfect with great views from any room,we will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank racefield
Gloucestershire
Reviewed 13 June 2011

The service that Kathy and Roger deliver is home from home they make you feel welcome to their guest house.
The room had a lovely view of the beach couldn't wish for a better view.

The location of the seascape guest house is ideal as you are central to the town also to the harbour you couldn't pick a better location.
We had a excellent holiday, the breakfast that is served fills you up for the day the breakfast is well presented and taste lovely.

The guest house is very clean and tidy the beds are very comfofortable we had the best sleep ever.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank louise-armstrong1966
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I am appalled at the report from "George & Mildred" nothing could be further from the truth. My experience of Seascape at the same time was exemplary. Carpets appeared virtually brand new and I was lucky enough to view empty rooms, each one tastefully styled. The whole house immaculate, I even viewed the kitchen. I can't imagine how either the breakfast or whole experiance could be improved upon by this hardworking, helpful couple. My only conclusion in the 10 months between supposedly staying and commenting "George & Mildred" are confused where they were.

Room Tip: Every room has an excellent view
  • Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Jacqui610
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Stayed 3 nights, slept very well. For someone who travels in my job to compare places to stay, I found everything I needed. Excellent location. Didn't try brekkie due to my schedule, but had a refrigerated packed lunch to take every morning. I cannot speak any higher of the service and attention given during my stay. As Arnie said ' I'll be back' Thanks to Roger and Kathy.

• Stayed June 2011