“Perfect Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weymouth
Seascape Guest House
Ranked #16 of 165 Weymouth B&B and Inns
“Perfect Stay”
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

I am writing this review on behalf of my elderly parents, who stayed in the Seascape whilst in Weymouth for my wedding. As I live in Weymouth, I had booked the room in advance, Room 2 with a beautiful view over the harbour as I know my mother likes to sit and watch the boats come in and out in the evening. Kathy dealt with the booking and was very friendly and helpful. When my parents arrived Kathy took interest in any specific requests they had for breakfast and as my mother is diabetic and prefers porridge for breakfast, insisted that it would be no problem. Judging by the way my father spoke of his breakfast, he was more than happy with his cereal, cooked breakfast and seemingly endless supply of toast.... In all they loved their stay in the Seascape and by how they talked every day about Roger and Kathy, they described them as not just perfect hosts, but as friends also, to which nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Elwyn Craig

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
hertfordshire
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Stayed here during the Olympics - lovely hosts , food and room
Thus was a truly lovely stay and thoroughly enjoyable
Very informative about area
Highly recommended
Home from home
Will be back
Alan dawson
Basildon

Room Tip: Front overlooks sea back looks over harbour great choice
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank sandraherts
Stourport-on-Severn united kingdom
Reviewed 4 April 2013

We stayed at this B&B for five nights over the Easter Weekend, this for myself is the third year returning , the location has views overlooking the sea or if you wish overlooking the harbour. Cleanliness is of top priority , the variety of the Breakfast is excellent but most of all Kath and Roger are the perfect hosts and make all guests very very welcome.If we could give this a 10 out of 5 we would . Decca & Gill

Room Tip: Sea view rooms have a bay window to sit and watch the world go by , and Harbour view are good to wa...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DeclanM125
UK
Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

Just arrived back from our stay at Seascape Guest house which for the second time has been brilliant. We came for new year and enjoyed the fancy dress! Stayed in room 2 which overlooks the harbour with a beautiful view and a lovely seaside theme to the room. Kathy and Roger are great hosts and make you feel very welcome. The location of the guest house is perfect opposite the sea and a short walk to all the shops and resturants etc. plus fab breakfast :-)

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank steph2468
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 January 2013

We recently stayed for 3 nights in room 3 of this lovely B&B in December the week before Christmas to visit some family in Weymouth.

The B&B was ideally situated, to get to the beach we only had to cross the road, there is an arcade right outside, pubs and restaurants a short walk away and the shops are just across the road.

The breakfast was lovely and Kath and Roger couldn't have been more welcomingon our arrival.

The room was fantastic, the picture attached is the view from our room! I enjoyed waking up to the lovely beach view during our stay. The room itself had everything we needed, it was clean and modern with an ensuite. We had tea/coffee and biscuits everyday and our room was also cleaned everyday.

Weymouth is a lovely place and if you are looking for a great B&B right in the middle of town then Seascape is for you! Kath and Riger aldo provided us with a parking permit which enables us to just park up the car and not worry about fines or parking charges.

We will see you again soon!

Room Tip: Room 3 is a double room and has a lovely view of the beach.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Tiffany H
swindon
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Weekends away with my family are commonplace and for our last one of the year we chose The Seascape in "Sunny Weymouth".It reminded me of a lovely B&B we stay at in called The Trentham (which is number 1 in the Paignton ratings) When we arrived we were greeted by the owners Roger & Kath and given tea/coffee and biscuits and made to feel at home immediately. We chose a room with a harbour view and the other 2 couples we were with had sea views. I can recommend our room it had a nice size bed, good shower and a nice view. The breakfast was very nice and served very quickly with endless toast. It was very cold when we were there so Roger said he would leave the heating on all night which was very welcome when we returned at night. We hope to continue our weekends away for years to come and I'm sure we will come back to Weymouth but only if we can stay at The Seascape. All 6 of us agreed how nice it was here and how friendly Roger and Kath were. Kath did say (jokingly) that I was going to be trouble when I arrived but I wasn't ! (next time we come I will be) Roger and Kath work very hard and that's why The Seascape is a success! Many thanks to both of you from all 6 of us. See you soon!

Room Tip: go for the harbour view
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dowsdadam
kidderminster
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I can fully recommend this B&B, have stayed there twice this year and have had a fantasic time on both occasions. Roger and Kath are really good hosts and very friendly and helpful. The rooms are spotless and have good views of the beach or harbour. Good selection to choose from for breakfast sat in a pleasant dining room. Roger and Kath are very knowledgeable about the surrounding area and places to visit.Looking forward to returning next year.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple