I phoned up and the landlady said we could have their best room ~always a good sign.
we had room 3 looking out to the lifeboat, smashing view to watch the world pass by whilst enjoying a glass of wine.Parking could be a bit of a struggle in the height of season but it was ok for us Weymouth appears to have more pubs than anywhere we have ever been to.We also went to Monkey world , well worth a trip, The hosts were very nice and helpfull without being obtrusive, which was great~~ thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely guesthouse offering bed and breakfast. With sea views and harbour views.Guest Sun Terrace and Lounge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Ocean Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ocean Guest House Hotel Weymouth
- Ocean Hotel Weymouth
- The Ocean Guest House Weymouth, Dorset