“Awesome....With a view!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weymouth
Littlesea Holiday Park - Haven
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on cheap break away. Forgot how lovely Weymouth is. The site is one of the best we have stayed. Caravan which was a deluxe was very basic. Overall site, view , swimming were all great. Have booked to come back for a week next year in the platinum caravan. Can't wait.

• Stayed: May 2014
Paul H, Guest Relations Manager at Littlesea Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Hi there!
So great to read that you think Littlesea "is one of the best you have stayed" and that the "site, view, swimming were all great". Weymouth is indeed "lovely" and Weymouth beach is beautiful. Littlesea is certainly blessed in where it is located. Fantastic that you are coming back next year -and in a platinum caravan - lush! Look forward to seeing you next year. Take care.

Phone: 01305 774414

Write a ReviewReviews (1,591)

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

First impressions won't the best as you drive through a industrial estate. However arrived on site to be greeted by friendly security guard advising where to go to check in. Check in was very quick and earlier then 3pm time. We booked a deluxe plus caravan this was a lot bigger then expected. Caravan was clean but we did find a few long hairs within the bed sheets. The gas cooker didn't light up properly & we had to buy some matches from the spar shop to light ourselves in order to use. The Mash & barrell bar was nice & food is served quick & hot yet a little overpriced. The entertainment team do their best. Overall we had a lovely time staying in Weymouth & would recommend going to see Durdle door about 20 miles from site.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Risey81

Hello :-)
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am so pleased you "had a lovely time staying in Weymouth" and that Barry, one of our "friendly security" team was very helpful. It was also great to read that the "Mash and Barrel bar was nice and the food served quick and hot". I recently had a meal in the Mash and Barrel, with friends who were staying at Littlesea. I have to say the food was lovely and beautifully presented - and I did try the onion rings, as suggested by a guest, and I can confirm that they are lush. I hope you took the opportunity to sit out on the terrace and enjoy the stunning views - it is so relaxing. Hope to see you back here soon.

Kindest Regards

Email: anne.page@ bourne-leisure.co.uk

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We arrived at littlesea for our three night stay costing only £36 bargin...the touring warden had pitched us with friends and this was really helpful.
The touring site was a little bit wet due to the heavy rain we had experienced. We set up in windy conditions and this didmt stop the whole weekend the point we had to take the awning down....although having visted three time previous all have been the same. Tents were at the point of blowing away my advice bring a caravan. The lesuire complex was very clean and tidy and the pool staff were very good. The saturday night entertainment slither well they should of slithered home not very good at all. Overall good weekend had by all and would recommend a static van or touring van stay here. .

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Hi there.
Thank you for taking the time to share your holiday experience. John and Sarah our lovely touring wardens always do their best to ensure our guests have a great holiday here at Littlesea. I am glad you found "the leisure complex very clean and tidy and the pool staff very good." I will pass on your compliments to the sports and leisure team, who all take great pride in what they do - it will make their day :-) I hope you will come back to Littlesea soon.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

The holiday park it's self is great and in a good location. We stayed in a luxury plus caravan which was fantastic and really clean!!
After arriving we decided to eat in the on site restaurant the food was DISGUSTING!! I didn't expect a gormet meal but I would of expected it to be at least warmed up properly.... It's not hard to use a microwave!!! And it's so overpriced its unreal!! A bunch of kids running the place too!! SO AVOID THE RESTAURANT :-( every thing else was FANTASTIC :-)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Paul H, Guest Relations Manager at Littlesea Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent holiday at Littlesea. It's lovely to read that you think Littlesea "is great and in a good location" and that your accommodation was "fantastic and really clean!!" I was sorry to read you didn't enjoy your meal in the restaurant and I have passed your comments on to our restaurant manager. If you would like to discuss your holiday with me further, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Email: anne.page@bourne-leisure.co .uk

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Just back from a last minute Fri-Mon stay and it didn't let me down or a new (previous bad haven experience) friend to littlesea! She will also return! It's clean, staff are amazing! We were upgraded to a Lodge! Don't think I will stay in any other than a lodge again amazing! Stunning overlooking the sea, children had an amazing time. Thank you littlesea for giving two mothers with a 6 & 2 year old a lovely last minute break! We will be back xx

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Jaime L
Paul H, Guest Relations Manager at Littlesea Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

WOW!!

"4th time" and "love it would always come back" - what fantastic comments! and a "new friend to Littlesea" too :-) Brilliant! The Luxury Lodges are amazing, aren't they - I took the opportunity to look round them before the start of the season and I couldn't believe how luxurious they actually are. I would quite happily live in one - especially with the beautiful views over the lagoon, truly idyllic. I am so pleased the "children had an amazing time" and that you had a "lovely last minute break". I am looking forward to welcoming you all back soon. Take care.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Stayed here for a midweek break and was fabulous! Location was amazing,views were spectacular. Caravan basic but comfortable.

We ate in The Mash and Barrel although some items were pricey we opted for a chicken melt and a full works burger both arrived hot,tasty and wow the homemade onion rings were to die for! Service was welcoming and not to over the top. Ie not bothering us while we ate.

We had a table visit from the Chef and she was asking if we enjoying our stay and if everything was ok with our food, this was a lovely touch here and should be done more at your other parks. Couldn't do enough to help and was very polite.

Watched the show and kids loved Roary.

Over all our stay was memorable and would certainly return and recommend to others looking for a great get away.

Thank you and see you soon!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your "fabulous midweek break". I also love the location of Littlesea and totally agree that the "views are spectacular". It was great to read how you enjoyed your meal in the Mash and Barrell and I will certainly give the onion rings a try after your "WOW" about them. Our Chef loves to take every opportunity to speak to our guests and she will be thrilled when I tell her that you thought it was a "lovely touch". I am really happy your stay at Littlesea "was memorable" and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have stayed at many different haven parks and found this one to be one of the better ones we have stayed at. All of the amenities are in one place and the location is good.

The only thing that let it down slightly is the showbar -- it was so dark in there, even when we arrived at 6pm. It was also crammed full of tables on the bottom floor and they were set out in massive long rows - meaning if you were in the middle it was near-on impossible to get back out again without having climb over chairs, buggies etc...

On our last few nights we decided to sit up the back so we had a bit more space - this worked well and we had a better view down to the dancefloor to keep an eye on the kids. I would definitely recommend doing this.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Hello!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on our "lovely park". It's lovely to read that you think Littlesea Holiday Park is "one of the better ones you have stayed at" - I think it's great too :-)
Thank you, also, for your constructive feedback about the showbar, I will pass this on to the Complex Manager, who always appreciates our guests' comments. I hope you will come back to "lovely" Littlesea soon.

Phone: 01305774414