“Not good for touring and not dog friendly”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weymouth
Littlesea Holiday Park - Haven
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The staff are very unpleasant and the managers are just very rude. they talk really friendly to you until they find out fin out that you are on the touring section of the camp site, then they start to treat you like a second class citizen. when we we in the arcade we witnessed on of the works following a young lady and her children's around being very abusive and threatening.

You have to pay £7 per dog a week but you are unable to take them anywhere on the camp site, this means that you have to travel out every and night to find entertainment. There are little table outside the reception were you can have a soft drink, If you then go to the bar and order a alcoholic drink and bring it out you will be asked to move.

The touring site is on a very steep hill, it is like being shoved on a piece of waste ground. The site could do with a lot of maintenances. As we booked four pitch but where only able to use the Fourth on because it was just a big mud puddle. there are no cubical for a person to have a wash in, the showers you have to keep pushing the button every 20 seconds as the water keeps going off. The men's toilet were also out of action for 12 hours so they were unable to get a shower or use the toilet.

The website say that they have all these different activities and different sites to see like the golden sandy beaches on the back of the camp, which is a lie because it is a lot of clay and the water is dangers to even swim in.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nick E
Paul H, Guest Relations Manager at Littlesea Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay at Littlesea. I was disheartened to read your account of your recent stay. I would like the opportunity to discuss this further with you. If you would like to contact me, please do so on the contact details shown below.

Email: anne.page@bourne-leisure.co.uk

Write a ReviewReviews (1,591)

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Myself and my family visit Littlesea holiday park every year without fail and have done for the past 10 years. Really great Park and setting, lovely countryside look and a short drive from all amenities. Driving down the industrial estate can make it look quite dodgy but as soon as you get in the park it is great :-) Fantastic that there is a Starbucks on site and great entertainment. Love Littlesea and can't wait to return this year :-)

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank kdurkan

Hi!
Thank you so much for leaving feedback on your recent holiday at Littlesea ......WOW! "really great Park and setting, lovely countryside look and a short drive from all amenities" It sounds like you love it here as much as I do :-) The views from the Park are indeed breath taking, especially over looking the Fleet Lagoon - I never get tired of that view :-) Make sure you come and say "Hello" when you get here, it will be great to welcome you back!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I dont usally write reviews but had to let people know what a amazing time i had at littlesea we went for 4 nights and each day just got better i lost my father 16 weeks ago and need a nice break to clear my head from the moment you check in to the moment you check out your at ease and the staff are so helpful and the swimming pool is brillant and the entertainment is out of this world the funstars team start from 1815 we had to be there every night with out fail my daughter is 4 years old and her first time doing anything like this the funstars looked after her and she stuck to them like cindy,elisia and andy all her favorites will look forward to going back again for defo hope to see you all again very soon many thanks

Room Tip: Get a 3 bedroom caravan more space
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jason R

Hi there!
Thank you very much for taking the time to share the "amazing time" you had at Littlesea. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad, however, I am glad you had "a nice break" that helped to clear your head and you were "at ease". The funstars are thrilled that you thought the entertainment was "out of this world" and that your daughter enjoyed herself so much that you were "there every night" :-) It is fantastic to read that you had "amazing service" and the team "are so helpful". I am looking forward to welcoming you back to Littlesea "again very soon" :-) Come and say "Hi!"

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Stayed for 4 nights for my birthday. The site overall is what you expect from Haven. Our electric camping pitch was excellent and well kept. We were lucky enough to have brilliant weather, so for a couple of days didn't move from outside our tent but, when we did the activities were ok. Golf needs some attention as all the flags and holes were broken and the swimming pool was not as good as some other Haven sites. A few of the younger staff members didn't look like they wanted to be there and were pretty grumpy and 'half soaked'. I don't think we would stay here again as we much preferred Seaview last year especially for the coastal walk into Weymouth and Bowlease cove. The bonus was that the night time entertainment team were far superior and could actually sing in tune at Littlesea!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Paul H, Guest Relations Manager at Littlesea Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to share your holiday experience. What a great way to spend your birthday - I hope you had a lovely time :-) I am really pleased you thought your "camping pitch was excellent and well kept" and that Littlesea is a "nice site". The weather has certainly been lovely and there is nothing better that just chilling out outside your holiday accommodation, be it tent, tourer or one of our holiday homes. Thank you also, for your constructive feedback about the crazy golf course and the swimming pool team. I will forward your comments on to the Sports and Leisure manager for her investigate further. The Entertainment team at Littlesea are thrilled to hear that you thought the "night time entertainment team were far superior" and "could actually sing!". They always love hearing that our guests have enjoyed their performances. I hope you will cosider returning to Littlesea in the future, and exploring some of our lovely coastline walks.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Booked this trip online £15 per night which gets you a basic pitch. I'd seen on google maps that there was a camping area over looking the lagoon, so when we arrived I asked the camping warden if it was possible to pitch there, he was very helpful and guided us around to it. I couldn't believe the view, it was amazing to be able to wake up to such a beautiful sight. I booked 2 nights arriving Sunday, the warden told me that this part was very popular and only a few hours earlier it had been very busy.
The holiday park itself was very good, with a nice outside pool which the kids enjoyed. The resturant was adequate, thought it was quite expensive and I found a hair in my tartar sauce. On the whole the park is well run and maintained, will be returning.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank jez34140

Hi!
Thank you for sharing your "nature reserve camping" holiday experience. Littlesea is blessed to be situated in such a beautiful location - on the Jurassic Coast and next to the beautiful Fleet Lagoon. I am glad that John, one of Littlesea's "very helpful" Touring Wardens, was able to pitch you on the "camping area over looking the Lagoon" and that you thought it "amazing to be able to wake up to such a beautiful sight" - I certainly agree with you :-) It was great to read that the "kids enjoyed" the "nice outdoor pool" and that you feel the "park is well run and maintained" - I will pass your comments on to all the team at Littlesea - it will make their day! Fantastic to hear that you "will be returning" :-) I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Littlesea soon - make sure you come and say hello!!

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Just got back from there lovely place decorated lovely beautifully decked out in the sun area and good facilities. Mash and barrol food fantastic should be as quite expensive. Brilliant kids entertainment enjoyable for adults too very good however the evening entertainment not very good but overall lovely place to stat

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lucy-lou C
Paul H, Guest Relations Manager at Littlesea Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your holiday at Littlesea. Fantastic to hear that you think Littlesea is a "lovely place, decorated lovely" and with "good facilities". It sounds like you took the opportunity to chill out in my favourite area - the sun terrace at the Mash and Barrel - the perfect place to relax and soak up the sun, whilst enjoying the beautiful views :-) I also see you enjoyed the "fantastic food" in the Mash and Barrel. I hope you took the chance to try the delicious Sunday carvery ..... lovely!! I hope to welcome you back to Littlesea, a "lovely place to stay", again very soon.

Email: anne.page@bournr-leisure.co.uk

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Myself, my husband & our 2 sons stayed at Littlesea between 9th-13th June. We had a lovely time & were very impressed with the park itself & the staff whilst we were customers. However on returning home unfortunately we discovered that we had left a couple of items in the caravan (obviously our own fault!) We called as soon as we got back & were told that the caravan hadn't been cleaned yet & if we called back in the morning when the cleaning staff would be there they would be able to retrieve the items & forward the item on to us. It is now the 20th June, we have called numerous times and promised each time that someone would check with the cleaning staff & in lost property and return our call, each time we are not called back! I have today spoken to the manager who was unsure who's responsibility it was to help to retrieve these items but has promised to call back by midday tomorrow......we'll see!! If these items are not found I would like to know where they have disappeared too?? It's very disappointing as we loved the park and WERE very happy to return!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Clathome

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to share your holiday experience. It was great to read that you "were very impressed with the park". However, I was very saddened to read of your disappointment regarding your lost property. Littlesea does accumulate a lot of lost property each week, and, as a park we do endeavour to reunite our guests with their lost items as quickly and as easily as possible. If you would like to, please contact me direct to discuss this further. I am very pleased that you had a "lovely time" at Littlesea and I sincerely hope that you will return again soon.