“Thoroughly enjoyed my stay.”
other travellers have booked this property
lounge area
 kitchenette, includes coffee maker Double bedroom, extra single bed also available. We provide all linen. Bedroom overlooks courtyard
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
kitchenette, includes coffee maker
Double bedroom, an extra singel bed can be supplied if required
Grade 2 listed house with top floor self contained accommodation
shower room
view of lounge looking towards window
newly installed electric shower
Detail of kitchenette. Includes welcome pack: tea/coffee/milk/cereal etc.
4ft 6 ins bed. We provide all linen and towels.
double bedroom has view of courtyard garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ab2905
Lake District, United Kingdom
“Thoroughly enjoyed my stay.”
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Nice, bright, clean and comfortable, especially the bed! I had everything I needed for my weeks stay. Everything worked as it should. I loved the extras that Karen kindly provided, orange juice, cereal, tea/coffee/sugar/milk, even a hairdryer and beach mats. The location is perfect, less than a minute away from beach and shops, and close to train station and bus/coach stops.
I hope to be staying again next year. Although it won't suit everyone , due to it being an 1800s house, the stairs are quite narrow and the first flight a little steep, but it suited me just fine, and it adds to its character.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Aug 2017
We're very glad you enjoyed your stay and loved our old house. You were a perfect house guest and left everything very clean and tidy.
minnieme7...
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Unfit to stay in!!!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Filthy place to stay, owner tells lies when you have proof of everything. Not fit for anyone. Would never recommend it to anyone. Owner going to give me bad review because she didn't like the truth about the property, was meant to stay a week only stayed 2 days. It's not a charming building at all!!!!!!

Management Response
4 Jul 2017
This is not true and the review should be removed as it is more like a personal attack. We've had a number of people staying and there has never been a problem. I have never told any lies about the property. The description is an accurate portrayal. It is an old property as I clearly state, I also say some of the fixtures and fitting are a bit dated. She just left without saying a word. She should have discussed any problems with us before leaving. She threatened to leave a bad review if she didn't get a refund. She never told us what the problems were so we could address them. I never saw any of this "proof", I even asked to send me some of the photos she took, but I never saw them. She was annoyed with us because we didn't want her smoking in the garden at 2.30 in the morning, she stood outside the front door instead.

Travellers are raving about these Weymouth hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing