“Friendly, clean and amazing location”
Review of Langham Hotel

Langham Hotel
Ranked #51 of 165 Weymouth B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Friendly, clean and amazing location”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights, Geoff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable with lovely interior. Another thing I loved was its location...every morning I had nice breakfast viewing beautiful ocean, and when I went out, I opened the door and there is a wonderful beach view in front of me...which made me so happy. Just 5mins walk to the station, and very close to the main bus stops and the town centre too. I had a wonderful holiday, thank you!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Watford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Many thanks to Geoff and Jacqui for their generous hospitality. Our walking group enjoyed our 3 night stay very much. The food was fresh and wholesome, big portions and plenty of choice, very good value for money - I put on 3lbs in 3 days thanks to the big breakfasts and 3 course dinners!
Geoff is always on hand and entertained us with his stories. Good location for town, harbour and beach but still easy to get out of town and free street parking. Nice hot showers and efficient central heating ensured our comfort. If you don't want to go out, Geoff is always on hand in the bar to entertain with his stories or you can play pool, darts or watch tv.

Room Tip: If you opt for no sea view you will have a quieter night's sleep
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Lyme Regis, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My husband, my 11 and 15 year old sons, my 77 year old father and I have just got back from a weekend away at the Langham. It was our first to Weymouth and, thanks to the hospitality of the proprietors, we had a wonderful break the owners made us feel very welcome and at home. The hotel was reasonably priced, the two rooms we had were perfect for us (the family room and a double) and the breakfasts were great start to each day. The little bar downstairs was perfect for keeping us all entertained either by playing darts, pool or chatting to the very friendly and interesting Geoff! Brilliant location (right on the sea front), great parking set up and, should we be lucky enough to stay in Weymouth again, we shall certainly be back. Nothing was too much trouble including local information and a bit of history too.

Room Tip: The family room was great for two adult, a teenager and an 11 year old and... there was still a bed...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The Langham was an Hotel I and members of a group were diverted to as the Hotel we were booked into next door was full and we were all pleased with the comfort and cleanliness of the Hotel. The proprietors Geoff & Jaqui were perfect hosts and the other staff were attentive and made our stay enjoyable

Room Tip: I slept in room 1 ground floor back view of a wall and was quite happy other than the noise of the B...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Another very enjoyable stay thanks to the lovely hosts Geoff and Jacqui who run an excellent hotel. Great hospitality as usual and excellent food, which coupled with very clean and tidy rooms, makes for a very good place to stay ! Hot drinks facilities in rooms and biscuits to go too. Lovely sea views from the hotel and a one minute walk to the beach which is literally over the road. Thanks again for a very restful and pleasant few days. Anne and Danni

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Weehawken, New Jersey
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My mother and I stayed at the Langham for 3 nights earlier this month, and were very happy with the choice
The owners and staff were extremely kind, friendly and helpful
Breakfast was great
Booking online, via email, was very easy and responses were prompt
This is also one of the few hotels in town that has a bathtub!
We would definitely stay here again if we visit the area again

Room Tip: you must specifically request the room with the bathtub if you require the bathtub and this room has...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Guildford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed at the Langham at the end of August, beginning of September in room 5 which is a family room for four. The room was very spacious and clean. Geoff the owner was there to greet us when we arrived and explained where every thing was. Throughout our stay he was always around for a nice friendly chat and he made our stay very enjoyable and relaxed. The Langham has a nice bar area in the basement with a pool table and dart board. We took the kids there every evening and played cards. Geoff was always there to serve us with drinks and was more than happy to make my husband a cup of tea when he requested it. The breakfast was lovely and cooked to order and served by very friendly efficient staff. My only complaint was that I put on a few pounds as there was fruit, cereal, the cooked breakfast and as much toast as I could eat. Yummy! The Langham couldn't have been in a better location. It was right on the sea front. Perfect! The weather was perfect to so all in all we had a great time and wished we didn't have to go home. Thanks to the owners Geoff and Jacqui who clearly work really hard to make you feel welcome. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family