Kingswood Guest House
Westwey Hotel(Weymouth)
  • Restaurant
Russell Hotel(Weymouth)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsguest houselocal informationa large car parkbus stopminute walka great stayb byogurtnice roombed was very comfortablefeel very welcomebreakfast was delicioushome from homefull english breakfastrobbiequayringwood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This is a lovely place to stay:delicious breakfasts with free range eggs on the menu;the most comfortable bed ever;and excellent service from Robbie and Janice,delivered with grace and humour.I'm looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Rosie J
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I have stayed here with my family many times over the years. It has always been a lovely place to stay. This year we stayed as part of a touring trip. We had a lovely room with a 4 poster. A very roomy bathroom and a sea view. Coupled with the best breakfast ever. It was excellent value. I cannot fault the cleanliness, well I cannot find any fault. They even laid on some sunshine for us :) we will be back.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 2 July 2012

This has been our 5th stay at the Kingswood, it is always a real treat with very clean comfy rooms and lovely breakfasts. Can't wait to stay again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2012

My partner and I stayed here on a spur of the moment trip to Weymouth. The positioning of the guest house is great as its only a 10 min walk into town. The place itself was very lovely, clean with the owner being very helpful. The room was clean, smelt lovely and the bed was SOOO comfortable! The breakfast in the morning was done to a high standard. Lovely place which I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2012

recently stayed at this guest house as it was close to where we sang at a concert. Very pleasantly surprised by the accommodation. The room was really nice and the bed extremely comfortable. Everywhere was spotlessly clean and the breakfast was excellent. It had car parking facilities so were able to leave the car and just walk to the harbour (about 8 mns). Would thoroughly recommend the guesthouse and would definitely return if we were in the area again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple