“very good place for familys”
Review of Criterion

Criterion
Ranked #156 of 292 Restaurants in Weymouth
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014

we always eat here as cheap and good kids eat free never had bad meal we always use this place when in weymouth thank you

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

The fish was lovely however the pork and chicken waere very bland, cold and there was not much if it. The cheese cake was nice but the apple pie was apaling, rubbery and tasteless. I didn't eat it. Puddings were basically microwaved from frozen. Not recommended!!

Nick C, Manager at Criterion, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

I'm sorry to hear that you thought the pork and chicken were tasteless. I assume you had the chicken casserole, which has mixed herbs on the skin and served in a casserole sauce which has plenty of vegetables and flavours in it, I will look into asking the chef to add more stock from now on.
Our cheesecake is home made and so is the apple pie, unfortunately if not served straight away the pastry on it does go a little soft. I would have gladly given you a refund or exchange if you had mentioned it at the time.
On a positive note, I'm glad you enjoyed your fish and can only apologise for a less than perfect meal.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I had a Veggie and Hubby a Mini Breakfast. Mine was ok for the money, no Veggie Sausage though. Hubby said his was ok but left the Sausage as it wasn't very nice. Very nice staff and friendly service.

Nick C, Manager at Criterion, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for your honest and helpful review. I can now confirm that the veggie breakfast includes a vegetarian sausage now. I had been deliberating it for a while and felt it was lacking one. We do find our pork sausages cook and taste nice as they are very rarely left, so I am sorry your husband didn't like his. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Used this restaurant on several occasions during week 7th to 13thm June 2014.
excellent well cooked food served by friendly staff. Good value for money with
a well filled plate.

highly reccomended

Reviewed 13 June 2014

had a delicious cream tea this afternoon with homemade freshly cooked scone was given choice of plain,fruit or cherry , staff was very freindly and when brought to our table was very well presented on a tray , will be back for more